• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 3DS yet again broke. :/

Damn chip on the top right suddenly fell off.

Probably won't be playing for a while. DX
Will have to reset my town unfortunately.

I really liked the town map...

Least it has a warranty.

My 3DSXL has a really bad crack on the top right corner, and the only thing holding it together is duct tape. It makes a really loud snapping noise when I open and close the screen.

Thought about getting a hard shell cover for it but never got around to it.

My 3DSXL has a really bad crack on the top right corner, and the only thing holding it together is duct tape. It makes a really loud snapping noise when I open and close the screen.

Thought about getting a hard shell cover for it but never got around to it.

Hinge problems, eh?

Happened to my second 3DS. Somehow it got a slight bit of water damage which only really made the screen fuzzy, but then somehow the right part of the hinge just flew off.

Two days later my system broke right in half. :)

Honestly the biggest issue I have with my DS's(When they don't get stolen along with all my Pokemon games) is the R button. My R buttons are always janky for some reason. It's been making OOT 3D really a pain to play sometimes.

Hinge problems, eh?

Happened to my second 3DS. Somehow it got a slight bit of water damage which only really made the screen fuzzy, but then somehow the right part of the hinge just flew off.

Two days later my system broke right in half. :)

Well mine has been like this for a long time so I don't think it's gonna break in half.

Oh and I have had the same stylus since I got the system so it falls out very easily xDD

Well mine has been like this for a long time so I don't think it's gonna break in half.

Oh and I have had the same stylus since I got the system so it falls out very easily xDD

Well that's a relief.

Honestly I just kind of find styluses and use whichever one I find. No clue where over half of the ones I have are. At least it isn't like that furry kid on miiverse who had a tantrum when he lost his stylus because "he cant be who he was" anymore or something. Then he went "MAH MAHHHHHHHHH MAAAAHHHHHHH" and did a bunch of stupid stuff. I told him he can either stop wasting his time and look for it or go buy one for like three dollars.

He said he didn't have three dollars.

Kids on miiverse, man...

- - - Post Merge - - -

If anyone can guess my favorite enemy in SM64 in 20 guesses (that includes all guesses made by everyone, not individual) or less I will give you 20 TBT :lemon::lemon::lemon:

Is it Mr. I?

Well that's a relief.

Honestly I just kind of find styluses and use whichever one I find. No clue where over half of the ones I have are. At least it isn't like that furry kid on miiverse who had a tantrum when he lost his stylus because "he cant be who he was" anymore or something. Then he went "MAH MAHHHHHHHHH MAAAAHHHHHHH" and did a bunch of stupid stuff. I told him he can either stop wasting his time and look for it or go buy one for like three dollars.

He said he didn't have three dollars.

Kids on miiverse, man...

Miiverse isn't very interesting to me anymore. Lotta creepy kinds on there.

Yeah I should definitely consider getting a new stylus but every time I go to Gamestop they don't have a 3DSXL stylus pack so I'm kinda stuck with mine.

I'm surprised I haven't lost it yet ^^

Miiverse isn't very interesting to me anymore. Lotta creepy kinds on there.

Yeah I should definitely consider getting a new stylus but every time I go to Gamestop they don't have a 3DSXL stylus pack so I'm kinda stuck with mine.

I'm surprised I haven't lost it yet ^^

I don't even use the stylus half the time. I just use my hands. I've trained myself not to need one at all, even when using the internet browser which is what I use my new 3DS for a lot of the time.(Thanks youtube integration).

If anyone can guess my favorite enemy in SM64 in 20 guesses (that includes all guesses made by everyone, not individual) or less I will give you 20 TBT :lemon::lemon::lemon:

Still doin this :3

I have 5 guesses so far:

Piano
Chain Chomp
Kepto
King Bob-omb
Tox Box

- - - Post Merge - - -

I don't even use the stylus half the time. I just use my hands. I've trained myself not to need one at all, even when using the internet browser which is what I use my new 3DS for a lot of the time.(Thanks youtube integration).

Can't do that. I play Flipnote Studio 3D a lot and I can't draw with my finger on there. Also, I don't like how my hands get in the way so the stylus makes that more convenient.

Last edited:
Still doin this :3

I have 5 guesses so far:

Piano
Chain Chomp
Kepto
King Bob-omb
Tox Box

- - - Post Merge - - -

Can't do that. I play Flipnote Studio 3D a lot and I can't draw with my finger on there. Also, I don't like how my hands get in the way so the stylus makes that more convenient.

Remember you've also got Mr. I as my guess. But maybe we don't see EYE to EYE on that guy, I love him though.

I see...Yeah, I really only used a stylus for drawing on miiverse(That account is STILL banned so I can't even show my drawings) and playing expert stages on Pokemon shuffle.

Remember you've also got Mr. I as my guess. But maybe we don't see EYE to EYE on that guy, I love him though.

I see...Yeah, I really only used a stylus for drawing on miiverse(That account is STILL banned so I can't even show my drawings) and playing expert stages on Pokemon shuffle.

Mr. I? Sorry but he's not one of my favs. I like the giant one in Big Boo's Haunt though xD

I remember getting banned from miiverse once. Probably for sharing my friend code. What kind of privacy are we giving out if we give someone a friend code? You can delete them if you don't want them on your system!

Mr. I? Sorry but he's not one of my favs. I like the giant one in Big Boo's Haunt though xD

I remember getting banned from miiverse once. Probably for sharing my friend code. What kind of privacy are we giving out if we give someone a friend code? You can delete them if you don't want them on your system!

The rules on miiverse are the worst. You have to censor literally every word that has some sort of vulgarity to it...I've given out FC's before but I've had to be VERY secretive. I seriously don't get the FC sharing rule. It's not like it's a phone number or an address. Luckily the admins are bots so you can bypass the censor but still...Bleugh.

I hate that place.

I hate that place.

The sad thing is that on my 3DSXL, Miiverse ranks right up there with Animal Crossing New Leaf and Flipnote Studio 3D in the number of times I've played it:

AC:NL - 1,003
Miiverse - 716
Flipnote 3D - 714

Granted, the play frequency is 5 minutes, but I have 64 hours and 29 minutes on there, also.

The sad thing is that on my 3DSXL, Miiverse ranks right up there with Animal Crossing New Leaf and Flipnote Studio 3D in the number of times I've played it:

AC:NL - 1,003
Miiverse - 716
Flipnote 3D - 714

Granted, the play frequency is 5 minutes, but I have 64 hours and 29 minutes on there, also.

I never knew they had amount played. I know they have time played, but hey, you learn something every day.

I really want to play SM64 but my external tv module isnt working :'(

Have you played the DS version recently? I lost my copy YEARS ago(It was my first experience of SM64)...Did it hold up even with the D-pad controls?

- - - Post Merge - - -

tapu-lele-gx-guardians-rising-1.jpg

This card is brilliant and I want twenty.
It has the ability of an incredibly highly used card, Jirachi-EX.
An attack-type that's been game-defining since Mewtwo-EX and Yveltal-EX.
And it heals.

It's brilliant and it makes me SO happy.

- - - Post Merge - - -

I think my nerding out on this card killed the thread

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.