• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon! ^^
Mines been terrible
(I hate school)

Aww :(
It's OK, we all have those days. :)

(tbh I don't blame you, I absolutely despised going to school(thank god I graduated in 2013). I was always picked on, name-called, and made fun of since I was.. I dunno, 7? It's the main reason why I'm still antisocial and have trust issues.)

I hope I didn't offend >. < I just said that because you said "think".

Well. If someone were to get offended for you trying to be helpful, they need to re-evaluate the situation! :) I didn't get offended! :)

Last edited:
Raskell, are you working on your new town?

Yes! :blush:

Thinking of who should live next to Gaston! :) Any suggestions? :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for donating 50 TBT to the guild, Strahberri! :blush:

Last edited:
Well. If someone were to get offended for you trying to be helpful, they need to re-evaluate the situation! :) I didn't get offended! :)

Sorry that I worried ;; I didn't want to seem rude. I don't know how I could come off like that but
I'm just a nuisance honestly

Gaston? This fabulous guy?

95b76ea03af5ecb319d0c92853a5e340-d740zxg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back