• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

☞ !The Miscellaneous! ☜

Have you joined?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good afternoon! ^^
Mines been terrible
(I hate school)

Aww :(
It's OK, we all have those days. :)

(tbh I don't blame you, I absolutely despised going to school(thank god I graduated in 2013). I was always picked on, name-called, and made fun of since I was.. I dunno, 7? It's the main reason why I'm still antisocial and have trust issues.)

I hope I didn't offend >. < I just said that because you said "think".

Well. If someone were to get offended for you trying to be helpful, they need to re-evaluate the situation! :) I didn't get offended! :)

Last edited:
Raskell, are you working on your new town?

Yes! :blush:

Thinking of who should live next to Gaston! :) Any suggestions? :blush:

- - - Post Merge - - -

Thank you for donating 50 TBT to the guild, Strahberri! :blush:

Last edited:
Well. If someone were to get offended for you trying to be helpful, they need to re-evaluate the situation! :) I didn't get offended! :)

Sorry that I worried ;; I didn't want to seem rude. I don't know how I could come off like that but
I'm just a nuisance honestly

Gaston? This fabulous guy?

95b76ea03af5ecb319d0c92853a5e340-d740zxg.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back