The Mice Villagers.....

Honestly, the only mouse I like is Bree. She was actually one of my dream villagers when I first started the game. Candi's not so bad, but her cheeks are too much. Lol.

Last edited:
Aww I really like the mice, they are mostly cute but I don't have any in my town at the moment. I just rather have others in my town. Chadder, Dora, Rizzo, Rod are all cute! Maybe one day I'll make a mice town. Call it Plague or something :D

EDIT: Omg I forgot Bettina, Candi, and Anicotti! My bad girls!

Last edited:
I don't like most of the mice, if one moved into my town I would swap them for an amiibo, I do think Candi and Carmen look pretty cool though!

Yeah, it's sad :( I have Moose and Bree and I love them a ton... and why are cutie pies like Penelope and Broccolo so unloved? D:

This literally made me lol

- - - Post Merge - - -

Like I'm curious hat is the MOST HATED villager species then and why?? Are the disliked villagers hated because of their asthetic or is it their personalities? Or a mix????

I personally am not a fan of the bird villagers, as a genera, of species except the peacocks and ostriches...

But there are quite a lot of villagers (regardless of species) whom I LOATHE!!!!!!! I couldn't stand Clyde....he was just like this sloppy, obnoxious, lazy fruit fiend. He was forever asking me to get him fruit...and he smelled. I'm convinced he stunk of onion and horseradish.

Jambette was annoying as well...just because.

I could list a ton...but right at the moment my 3yo is nagging me to give her the iPad because (and I quote) "I needs to see ShnuffleUppagus like wight (right) now...pweeeeeease mommy....I needs him"

"Most hated" is very subjective. Personally I don't like the hippos or the mice or the rhinos. But my least favourite is definitely mice. I just think a lot of the species is really ugly.

I have Dora and Chadder right now! I think Dora is super cute. I'm not sure that I would go out of my way to get another one though.

I don't really like mice...they're all ugly and not very cute in my opinion. I do have a soft spot for Rod, though.

Dora was one of my starters and best friend in my very first town. I was time traveling, and she had moved away I cried.

Last edited:
Any time I've had any mice move in I couldn't get rid of them fast enough! I have seen some people with mice in their dreamies so I think its subjective, like pretty much every species in the game.

I'm not fond of mice villagers. There's something about their design that seems off though I'll probably consider Candi if given a choice.

Mice are okay.... Idk Bella ruined me really wanting mice on purpose. She wrecked a really important landscaping project and would NOT move.

Only species I'm really like get out of my town with is gorillas and monkeys but I hate them both in real life. And I don't really like penguins or bulls but I'm okay if they are in town for a bit. I don't like penguins because to me penguins don't look like that when I think penguin. Bulls because I've had enough times with Angus and T-bone as my starters.

Anteaters are so cute though? Didn't know everyone didn't like them hah.

Penelope and Bella are the cutest and I think I'm gonna have them in my next town if I make one.

Other than that.. I'm sorry, I don't think mice are very great looking. I have no idea who designed most of them but gosh I think they wanted them to be disliked.

I love [...] Penelope (surprised she isn't 'popular')
Yeah, I'm surprised no one's mentioned Penelope yet. Penelope is such an adorable mouse with her pink bow, I loved her design right from the get go. I guess I'm kinda biased too since she was one of my originals in New Leaf and my first best friend in the game, but still, she is an lil' cinnamon roll <3

I'm neutral with mice villagers but there are a few villagers that I don't mind who are mice: Dora, Chadder, Bettina, and Bree. I don't have a good opinion on the others.

I like Dora, Bree, Greta, Rod and kinda Rizzo. The other ones look just too young or old an really strange.

me personally...I mean I didn't have any real issue with the mice per say, aesthetically I wasn't really into them...and I have (yet) to meet a mouse that I liked personality wise ( I had moose VERY BRIEFLY...couldn't move his misogynistic lil furry butt out fast enough). from what ive heard from some of yall is bree and Penelope are cute but again Ive never met them.

I guess mice are those generic types that aren't noticed that much, they've been in the game for a long time but they are just overlooked. I think their design isn't very appealing with the big ears and tiny head, but I think it's adorable. Most of the mice designs are very appealing to me, also I haven't had a single mouse move-in for once, like 4 years to be exact (since I got the game). That's why I overlook them, the only mouse villager I know is Rod, which was from Animal Crossing City Folk

Back