The Megaphone is derp

Hans does not respond to anything. I've literally tried every pronunciation, and when I called Midge, he responded :p

Marcel responds to A**hole

Animal crossing, Please.

LOVE IT!!!! That's hallarious!

- - - Post Merge - - -

So Chuggaa's always right? Lol..

I tested it with mine too and she only responded to Shuh-ree

Not always, he has gotten info wrong before, and even corrects himself a few videos later. But from my experience as well, She only responded to "Sh-Arg-E".

Actually I think I have a theory! Different voices sound different. So it might recognize it as something different depending on the person!

Pheobe responds to Beeb (seriously bee-eb)

Roald reponds to Rolled

Lyman reponded to Lemon

and Flo responds to nothing. How is that possible? It doesn't get easier than Flo.

All in all, the microphone is turd quality.

Pheobe responds to Beeb (seriously bee-eb)

Roald reponds to Rolled

Lyman reponded to Lemon

and Flo responds to nothing. How is that possible? It doesn't get easier than Flo.

All in all, the microphone is turd quality.

Works perfectly for me except for Joan.

I don't call them by their name, I make a new name for them that they can always respond to more consistently. Or assign them to a certain sound. Kapp'n always respond to my tongue clicking, and Ankha always respond to my whistling. Who responds to my farting? I don't know yet.

I don't call them by their name, I make a new name for them that they can always respond to more consistently. Or assign them to a certain sound. Kapp'n always respond to my tongue clicking, and Ankha always respond to my whistling. Who responds to my farting? I don't know yet.

OMG xD

How does that work, like do you sit on your game console and poot wtf xD

Back