• Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hello again! :) It looks like when crafting for someone else the other day, I borrowed 2 of my snowflakes, so now I have 8 pieces. I notice these items take 11 in total, so assuming you had at least 1 snowflake, did you happen to have 3? I'd be happy to give you a discount for the non-complete stack. But if not, I plan on restocking these by tomorrow and will have a full stack then. Let me know, sorry for the inconvenience!!
I've got 5 large and 3 normal snowflakes right now, so that should be just enough for one of each of the items and that's enough for me at the moment! If you're free right now I can set up a worktable and send the dodo code 😊

I've got 5 large and 3 normal snowflakes right now, so that should be just enough for one of each of the items and that's enough for me at the moment! If you're free right now I can set up a worktable and send the dodo code 😊
Sounds like we got the perfect amount then! I'm ready for the code now! So maybe 3 TBT for the non-complete stack of snowflakes? :)

Reactions: Fye
I’m guessing your post is updated? I’m looking for stone to make some graves. :) If you only have one stack I’ll take it. I’m also looking for 2 stacks of regular wood, and 2 stacks of hardwood.

I’m guessing your post is updated? I’m looking for stone to make some graves. :) If you only have one stack I’ll take it. I’m also looking for 2 stacks of regular wood, and 2 stacks of hardwood.
Hello! I’ll PM you about the wood you’re looking for and the rest of the materials :)

Will be open in about an hour or so, then open straight through until 10pm EST tonight.

Earth eggs, elegant mushrooms, and empty cans have been restocked a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back