• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Shop NEW low prices! Everything 1-5 TBT 📝Catalog/Crafting 🌸Materials 💰IGB + NMT deals 🐶Photos 🗿Real Art & Treasures 🐟Fish Bait 💐Hybrids/Bush Starts

Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
No worries! Yes I'm still interested when it's convenient :)
Okay great! The total would be 37 TBT for your order :) you can come to my island to pick up and use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit the bells, for a faster and easier trade experience. When you're ready for the dodo code just let me know!

Okay great! The total would be 37 TBT for your order :) you can come to my island to pick up and use the outdoor ABD by my house to deposit the bells, for a faster and easier trade experience. When you're ready for the dodo code just let me know!
Hello again, so sorry but last night was awful for me. I'm free to come over if you're available?

Back