• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

Selling 🍄THE Magnificent Material Market🎣 - 🎍4 TBT ALL Stacks🍎 - 🍁Every Seasonal🌸Star⭐Material🎃 + 🛠️THE Dazzling DIY Department🛠️ - 📜5 TBT ALL DIYs📜

Status
Not open for further replies.
Accepting
  1. TBT Bells
Hi,
Could I have if you have them:
- Illuminated Present DIY
- Illuminated Reindeer DIY
- Illuminated Tree DIY
- Illuminated Snowflake DIY
- Big Festive Tree DIY
- Festive Tree DIY

Totally understand if there’s a wait for them!☺️

Hi,
Could I have if you have them:
- Illuminated Present DIY
- Illuminated Reindeer DIY
- Illuminated Tree DIY
- Illuminated Snowflake DIY
- Big Festive Tree DIY
- Festive Tree DIY

Totally understand if there’s a wait for them!☺
Hello there! I can get these for you, I'll PM you :)

Hey could I pre order 3 stacks of cancer fragments and 1 stack of gold nuggets? And I'll also pre-order something from your unorderables as well

Hey, so if I were to get 1 stack each for the ornaments, one stack of snowflake’s, and 2 for big snowflakes, that should be 25 tbt, because one stack would be my choice right?

Hi again! :)

I'd like to order these DIYs:
Mush log
Tree's bounty arch
Tree's bounty big tree

And these materials:
Flat mushrooms x1 stack
Elegant mushrooms x1 stack
Stone x1 stack
Large star fragments x1 stack
Gold nuggets x2 stacks

Status