Mafia The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild Mafia: Endgame MAFIA WINS

Can you tell me why because i'm getting pretty significant scumleans on him rn

wait what? You literally just posted about how it's likely aron is NOT scum and now you're saying he is?? or are you talking about me and mixed up the names?

Yeah after that whole bit about aron I am not sure we should go after him either. I will probably switch my vote to Kit or oath. Dolby is rising in my potential scum ranks too though.

Also, I would love to hear Ness's case, he is acting very townlike to me now (after I nulled him earlier for inactivity) but his case could change that. :p

Speaking of ness, he mentioned that kit was joking. I obviously missed that somewhere as I felt he jumped in to the thread with a very unhelpful filler post, then just said I was scum and bolted, never clarifying after I asked him why. Like wtf? Unless there's something I missed (which is quite possible), I don't know how Ness can extrapolate that was a joke from what Kit posted. If so, that could be a Ness/Kit team because they might have talked about that on the quicktopic.

Ness: "Jump in the thread and say Evan is scum, I'll say you were joking later"
Kit: "Okeydokey"

Like idk why they would do that, except as reverse psychology maybe? But possible all the same.

Ahahahaha you're scum. This is such a blaringly horrible reason to try and get people to be suspicious of me. If you must know, this is the insanely evident, non-serious post where Kit calls you scum

Evan is scum.
Next!
I rlly don't know how to feel abut Dad tbh.

- - - Post Merge - - -

wait what? You literally just posted about how it's likely aron is NOT scum and now you're saying he is?? or are you talking about me and mixed up the names?

Obviously talking about you scumlord.

btw, after last game where Bianca's message saved me, I highly doubt toad's PSA in thread is indicative of aron's alignment. Toad knows how to balance games and when to step in or not. He probably did it here as a warning for everyone, AND in the scumchat if aron is indeed maf.

Why funny? Do you actually think a Dolby lynch is a good idea, and does it have any basis behind it?

only funny because of how he'd react to it, regardless of whether he's town or scum he'd prob rage

my mind tells me no but my heart tells me yes is it a good idea no but the entertainment value is there

- - - Post Merge - - -

I still think Karen has a lot more reasons as to why she's scum so im keeping my vote on her

Dolbs is an okay lynch, mainly bc of the lurking, but I prefer Karen

omg you got me but smh since you're getting a replacement does that mean i win

- - - Post Merge - - -

oooh the last few pages have been spicy

now i actually dont know what to think of dolby since i have glow on the other side of the spectrum and she voted for him hmm

Apparently my supposed replacement is being weird about it so i gotta wait to see what the other replacements say first. So im chilling for now

I don't like Ness's attitude towards Evan, it's very aggressive and a tad bit rude

Ahahahaha you're scum. This is such a blaringly horrible reason to try and get people to be suspicious of me.

kekekekekekekek

after I literally say to everyone that I null read you and am now townleaning you, you've interpreted that as a scumlean. lmao

If you must know, this is the insanely evident, non-serious post where Kit calls you scum.

OK, so I didn't misread anything. I read that post as well. How many times has kit posted in this thread? Not many times. One post was useless, and the other he just tossed out an accusation and didn't back it up after I pressed him. So I took the posts Kit has made in this thread and am gleaning what I can off of them. I think I was one of the only people to mention his accusation before you did, and I guess I completely missed something the whole thread knew about except me? Cuz no one said it was a joke and kit didn't say it was either. He's been MIA ever since then. So why should I not ask him about what I took to be a serious claim? And how are you so confident it IS just a troll post?

Obviously talking about you scumlord.

Nice baiting, you seem to like to do that vs. me in these games. ;)

Apparently my supposed replacement is being weird about it so i gotta wait to see what the other replacements say first. So im chilling for now

I don't like Ness's attitude towards Evan, it's very aggressive and a tad bit rude

I'm not trying to be rude, but his point that he made about me and Kit being a scum team together is him making a suspicious point about me for an incredibly petty reason.

No, Ness should be obv town for pointing that out on Aron actually
Dan/Evan scum team?

eh, I'm of the mindset that if you can't take the heat then stay outta the kitchen. We always banter at least once per game but no harm's done ;) love you ness bb

someone is replacing Daniel by the beginning of Night 1 :), the specifics are fluid

wtf i just said i didnt like his attitude not that i said he was scum

You seem like the type of person to post like that, but what's the point of saying that he's aggresive and not taking a stance on it

just to clarify: did I say that I thought ness was scum? No, I was saying that Kit/Ness COULD be a thing based on inside knowledge that I apparently never got. But since I guess the whole thread knew it was a joke except me, I suppose ness may have a point. Kit is still acting pretty sleazy to me though.

Literally the paragraph before I said that I think Ness is town (and I stand by that, for now). I await his "case" on me and future behavior from him, which may make me rethink him.

someone is replacing Daniel by the beginning of Night 1 :), the specifics are fluid

Bowie is substituting in right now for Damniel. Another replacement was hesitant to join and wanted to give the others opportunity to join instead. Which is what Daniel was referring to earlier...

Let's all welcome Bowie with open arms

just to clarify: did I say that I thought ness was scum? No, I was saying that Kit/Ness COULD be a thing based on inside knowledge that I apparently never got. But since I guess the whole thread knew it was a joke except me, I suppose ness may have a point. Kit is still acting pretty sleazy to me though.

Literally the paragraph before I said that I think Ness is town (and I stand by that, for now). I await his "case" on me and future behavior from him, which may make me rethink him.

I took this post
To mean that you were sus of him for that, and same for Dan's post on Ness's aggressiveness. Ness should have been obv town for going out of his way to ask the host, so scum radar beeped

Also, just to be clear, I'm fine with a Kit lynch. Everybody kinda feels like a mixed bag at this point

Back