• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The last of my originals moved out..

TJBambi93

Bells
I started this game off when I first got the game years ago with Grizzly, Lily, Goose, Yuka, Winnie, and Stitches. (don't remember which five I started with, though. But they were the first of all six original personalities in my town)

In the last couple of days Yuka and now Goose have moved out (I time traveled to speed the process and cycle in new campers to take their spots), and... I look back and wish I played this game more when I had it back then. I really didn't play New Leaf all that much until the amiibo update came along... probably because of games like Smash and Tomodachi Life. XD

I'm curious though. How many of you still have your original 5 or 6 villagers? Did you get lucky with any of them, as in you got a dreamie from the start? :)

I only have 1 left lol out of 2 years of playing!
I'm really clumsy sometimes and Yes, I did get a dreamie as a starter, Lolly, she moved out and now I'm trying to get her back in again

Last edited:
Bob who is last my original villager I have in my town is still in my town. I hope I don't have him in boxes accidentally;;.

Fang is the only original villager still living in my town... I started with Bam, Lily, Bangle, Cole and Fang. :)

Btw... Are you aware that there are 8 personalities in this game?

Erik and Carmen are my last two originals. I love Erik so much, I don't think I'll ever let him leave.

Back