Mafia The Hunger Games Mafia - Sign-Up Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's 2040 and Dad wakes up to find his username changed to GrandDad.

I'm on the fence about joining because I am busy irl and people will expect my meta to be super active and wallposty.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Replacements until I make up my mind?

Let's all agree not to have a wallpost war this game for the sake of GrandDad's time and everyone else's sanity :D

Or I could help coach new players idk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually switch me off replacements and put me on observers unless you wanna take me up on a coaching offer. Newbie games don't really happen anymore but I think it might help to have some of us on obs who are experienced provide restrained tips and answers to guide but not directly point brand new players in the right direction depending on alignment.

It's 2040 and Dad wakes up to find his username changed to GrandDad.

I'm on the fence about joining because I am busy irl and people will expect my meta to be super active and wallposty.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Replacements until I make up my mind?

*flinstones theme plays*

Or I could help coach new players idk.

- - - Post Merge - - -

Actually switch me off replacements and put me on observers unless you wanna take me up on a coaching offer. Newbie games don't really happen anymore but I think it might help to have some of us on obs who are experienced provide restrained tips and answers to guide but not directly point brand new players in the right direction depending on alignment.

I think that's a good idea! I'll consult my lover advisor about setting it up

If anyone else who doesn't want to play is willing to coach let me know but also pls play I need 7 more

Me in, to support Vanessa's game. :}

I'll be pretty busy but I'm sure I'll be able to post at least the minimum.

Wellllll since I already know the set-up I guess you could put me inobservers but I'm more than willing to coach if needed be

Sorry, but due to unforeseen circumstances, I will not be able to participate. Please move me to observers.

To be clear, do you have to post in the game thread every time the game is in night in order to avoid being replaced?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back