• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Hold My Villager Thread (New Horizons)

Hi! Marina is Moving off of my island right now!

Id be willing to let her go for 20 NMT, or trade her for stitches, rosie, raymond, fang, Whitney

I need someone to hold hopkins, the best bunny in the whole entire game, I can pay 15 nmt, these are rules:
Right after having him in your town please try to get him in boxes. I'd like him back as soon as possible, I need him out of his diy house

If you scam me I will devote my life to bringing your reputation to dirt.
Only letting people with 20+ good reviews hold him.

I don't care if he ain't that popular, only the best for hopkins

STILL NEED SOMEONE

Last edited:
So, so sorry!! I haven't been on due to school and preparing for this upcoming semester. I'm still willing to foster Stitches if you are interested!

Ah it's no problem! Sorry if I seemed upset in that post lol I thought you just didn't want to trade with me for some reason after seeing you reply to another person in the thread 😳 I'm still down to have you hold Stitches if you're still interested. What were you looking for in return again?

Ah it's no problem! Sorry if I seemed upset in that post lol I thought you just didn't want to trade with me for some reason after seeing you reply to another person in the thread 😳 I'm still down to have you hold Stitches if you're still interested. What were you looking for in return again?
Anything is fine! I'm not really looking for anything in particular except for maybe TBT or like star fragments, but if you don't have those, it's fine! I'm trying to free up a plot at the moment but it's been taking FOREVER since I am specifically targeting one villager. I can let you know as soon as I free up the plot, though, if that works with you?

if i have to kick someone out with a campsite villager can someone still hold them ? ankha wants to kick dom out and i rlly want both
Post automatically merged:

can anyone hold onto Dom for me while i sort it out i have ankha at my campsite and she wants to kick him out but 😭😭😭😭 idk what to do

I am going to have a free slot soon. I'd like to get some form of payment in the case you cannot hold my Sprinkle. But I'd accept some Bells or some NMTs or just a gift. I am not greedy but it is a lot of effort for me to help you :)

hi could someone hold biskit for me tomorrow? im gonna kick him bc his house is daisy's

Anything is fine! I'm not really looking for anything in particular except for maybe TBT or like star fragments, but if you don't have those, it's fine! I'm trying to free up a plot at the moment but it's been taking FOREVER since I am specifically targeting one villager. I can let you know as soon as I free up the plot, though, if that works with you?

Sounds good! I can offer a few star fragments I think. Let me know when you are close to having a plot and I'll make him the next villager I boot, after Boots lol

I'm currently at the dialogue window of her asking me to move away (I haven't chosen any option yet), and I'm looking for someone to hold my Audie for just a day. I don't TT, and want to her to have her real furniture instead of her starter home.

What I can offer is any villager that has an amiibo card (as I have the complete collection, except for the JP exclusives). However, I also plan to keep my Lily, so she's the only exception. I'm planning to TT to move in your chosen villager & will boot it with another amiibo, once I make sure my Audie is back.

I'm currently at the dialogue window of her asking me to move away (I haven't chosen any option yet), and I'm looking for someone to hold my Audie for just a day. I don't TT, and want to her to have her real furniture instead of her starter home.

What I can offer is any villager that has an amiibo card (as I have the complete collection, except for the JP exclusives). However, I also plan to keep my Lily, so she's the only exception. I'm willing to TT to speed that process up, once I make sure my Audie is back.
I’d love to hold one

Really?? That would help me so much! Is there something (or someone) in particular you'd like in return?
I have two villagers in mind, both are dreamies their Tangy and Lolly! Do you not have one of them?

Can someone please hold my Bob? I'll work it out with you- I have NMTs and IGB.

Edit: I've decided against it, thanks anyway!

Last edited:
Hi! Before I decide about someone holding one of my villagers I would like to know if they still remember you and if your friend points with him dissapear or not. I actually want their true interiors but idk 🥺 🥺

Hi! Before I decide about someone holding one of my villagers I would like to know if they still remember you and if your friend points with him dissapear or not. I actually want their true interiors but idk 🥺 🥺
They do indeed remember you, but only if you were to invite them back from the same island they moved to.
Someone had done this test and shared the good news :D

Back