• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Hold My Villager Thread (New Horizons)

I am being generous and giving a member on here two villagers for one. I would love some help if you hold one of the villagers so we can complete the transaction. #positivevibes 😊

Hi everyone! I'm new here, I have a villager whose house glitched when he moved in so the exterior is the same as the old ugly villager he replaced. To fix this I need to have him move out then move back in. Would anyone be able to help by fostering him for a day then I can go ask him to move back?? I can pay in NMT, bells, or something else if you need! Thanks so much!!

Hey! Can someone hold Zucker for my friend? Just for a day or 2? It would be a great help because they can't seem to get a certain villager moved out :( I can pay as well!

Hi, can a one help me
I need someone to hold 2 villagers or 2 people to hold 1 each!
There no popular so scammers back off 😂thanks in advance :)

Looking for someone to hold onto Stu for me, I decided to kick him out for rosie but now i regret it :( can pay in nmt

Can anyone help me with Iggly? Was one of my first villagers so I would love to have him back with real house. He is in boxes today. Have NMT, bells or whatever.. not sure the rules here. Whatever timeline works for you too. Thanks!!

Looking for someone to hold Dom for me. He has his inicial house. I don't have amibo cards. So i have tô do this manually, by time travel.
I can do your's back, or also have tasha and aurora to give in trade.
I do have someone on my campsite. So i can kick him out today.

Last edited:
I need someone to hold onto beau for me because I am trading villagers with my brother and but both of our islands are full with our dreamies you must be able to time travel and get him in boxes that day unless he appears in my campsite I don’t need him held today but I will tell you when I need him held if you can hold him please dm for more info

I just reset my island, and managed to find my baby Sherb while I was island hopping...except his house isn't the Cute series I've come to know and love.

So once I manage to get him in boxes...would love if someone could hold him for me.

looking for someone trustworthy to hold onto punchy for me! i'd be more than happy to pay igb or nmt for your time ^^ pm if you're willing!

I want to get rid of the starter house for Pinky, so she'll be in boxes tomorrow.
She's one of my favorites, if someone could hold on to her for one day when the plot opens up, it would be greatly appreciated!! I only need someone to hold onto her for 1 day, I don't have a lot of things but I could offer maybe 5NMT and 99k bells?
I'd prefer if the person holding her has done this before and has good feedback, as I'm pretty new to it
DM me please!

Edit: Will probably just get her from someone else, NVM

Last edited:
Back