• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

Mafia Among Us Mafia Game Thread (Town Win!)

Hi everyone! Sorry about the AFK my life the last few days has been unexpectedly insane.

To expand on this:
Yesterday I returned from dinner with my mom and realised I had about a half hour or so left to vote and quite a few pages to catch up on. I caught up and saw quite a few people voting Zinnia so I decided to look back at what their posts were so far in game and didn't see anything that I thought was especially suspicious. That being said as I previously mentioned in Post #363 I did find TN4U and Ribbit a bit suspicious, TN4U originally for band wagoning and Ribbit which again I'm not going to lie, I don't have a great reason for and was overall based on vibes. I went back and read posts from TN4U and Ribbit, the more I looked at TN4U I didn't really feel horribly suspicious in the context of them being a new player. So I ended up trusting my gut feeling and last minute voting Ribbit since I didn't agree with the Zinnia vote. I was going to post and explain at the time but I unfortunately didn't have time since we aren't allowed to talk after the day ends.
can i get a reason on why you didn’t agree with the zinnia vote?

also i leave to go on a walk for two hours and already so much catch up holy cow
Post automatically merged:

i think i asked this to someone already but didn't get an answer but: if there is a need to blitz there is a need to save someone, so one of the wagons should be mafia. zinnia is vt and you wouldnt say yourself is mafia so do you think unravel is mafia? i might want to flip her today just because of this but idk it seems too easy
yes i am still thinking about the unravel slot but i’m more wishy washy about it. because my thoughts surrounding a unravel!maf have much less to do with her content and what happened around her slot. i did explain this at today’s daystart

Sadly part of me really thinks mafia wont vote for Zinnia because its an obvious downfall for them. Theyre trying to lowkey atm

Uh????
then which bw do you think they were on?
Ok, I'm beginning to sus Annika/Trundle as 2 potential mafias, due to what Annika said. I find this reply to be the most sus:

^is very sus

no
shiny is very townie. i don’t really agree w the reads but they all feel like a solo conclusion.
GDI Dolby lksfnkjsdnf. You made me think the last one is about me. 😭

I feel so sad I barely have any questions directed towards me and I'm just like. Shiny coming in with the hottest take today and I await their wall on me.
omg do u really think i can fos u rn like if u were maf i might actually whither and decay
Yk Annika is super based for that post because it’s what I was thinking but a little deeper, it’s pretty weird how Ribbit is pushing on trundle for slipping and how Betsy is spinning that narrative on trundle as well, while still TRing Ribbit lmao.
slipping was one point of that. i meant the terminology he used but i can see that bussing implies that i’m wolf. but why use the term bus at all? reading dolby’s title????

the other points of eod are stronger against him for me.
As much as I Mafia read you, you're right. That whole thing was pretty sus. I think the 4 Mafias are Trundle/Annika/Ribbit/you. Ribbit could be pushing Trundle to seem towny, and divert suspicions away from them to him. If Trundle flips red, Ribbit will be cemented townie in people's minds, and we won't think twice about not voting them. Annika's been examined in the past posts on these recent pages, and I gave my reasoning for my Mafia lean on you in my read list.
i forgot who you were talking too but i assume it’s frosty

there are some other people who are cemented townie already. do you have any thoughts on them?

you think the wagons were v/v/v, since you think trundle is mafia, unravel should be town, you TR ribbit and zinnia is obv vt. then trundle endgame was just towncred? a blatantly one at that?
idk, trundle just seems more town the more i think abt it
i don’t think volt and i will ever be on the same page this game 😔

i do see where u are coming from though. but there also isn’t a strong bw against trundle right now either; more people are defending him, as opposed to yday when everyone fossed everyone people had a loud voice ab.

Last edited:
you think the wagons were v/v/v, since you think trundle is mafia, unravel should be town, you TR ribbit and zinnia is obv vt. then trundle endgame was just towncred? a blatantly one at that?
idk, trundle just seems more town the more i think abt it
I had no idea on the wagons at the time. Could have been anything. Trundle was on my sus list. I have no idea abt trundle endgame. But seeing that eod decided my vote yesterday. I townlean ribbit. It is possible there is a ribbit/trundle team. I think trundle was more wolfy than ribbit.

I have no idea if unravel is town. Ribbit (i think) said it could be trundle bussing unravel iirc? Not sure, would have to check if that was ribbit. It's possible. Anything is possible. Unravel doesn't look wolfy to me tho atm.

It's possible that trundle is town and had a really wolfy eod. But I have to vote based on who i think is most wolfy by eod.

I can only look at what people do and post, and try to figure it out. I could be wrong. Pfft. It happens.

I had no idea on the wagons at the time. Could have been anything. Trundle was on my sus list. I have no idea abt trundle endgame. But seeing that eod decided my vote yesterday. I townlean ribbit. It is possible there is a ribbit/trundle team. I think trundle was more wolfy than ribbit.

I have no idea if unravel is town. Ribbit (i think) said it could be trundle bussing unravel iirc? Not sure, would have to check if that was ribbit. It's possible. Anything is possible. Unravel doesn't look wolfy to me tho atm.

It's possible that trundle is town and had a really wolfy eod. But I have to vote based on who i think is most wolfy by eod.

I can only look at what people do and post, and try to figure it out. I could be wrong. Pfft. It happens.
sure did o7

i agree that unravel herself is pretty null it’s just the unravel drama that’s raising some red flags for me

slipping was one point of that. i meant the terminology he used but i can see that bussing implies that i’m wolf. but why use the term bus at all? reading dolby’s title????

the other points of eod are stronger against him for me.
Trundle may as well hire me as his personal defense attorney at this point ffs...

If I'm being serious there's not a world in my mind where you and Trundle are teamed so I think any point on that is pure silliness. Your interactions on that page at EoD says as much. That being said I think the most likely scenario is that he just straight said the wrong thing and meant that unravel/zinnia were both town and he was going to be setup for failure. He was expressing uncertainty.

But sure, I'll concede that his comment about getting investigated isn't exactly the greatest thing to say.

I will say this much, I question how much Trundle realistically wanted to bus Unravel assuming they're w/w, because 1. he directly appealed to me to vote for unravel, 2. the unravel wagon picked up a lot of steam at the last minute, and 3. there was every perfect opportunity to shut up or suggest literally anyone else as a potential option if he didn't want to be on Zinnia's wagon.

then which bw do you think they were on?
Hello hello im currently working rn its morning here anyway you care to elaborate on this? I'm not sure if I'm following but as I said in my previous post and ofc im stating the obvious if i were in the mafia's shoes i wouldn't vote for Zinnia because its totally obvious and will be investigate on the in game next day.

The fact that

- you were on the spotlight in the short while and few people choose to ignore it is kinda weird and waited for someone else to have a suspision aside from you (Zinnia and Me. I believe Trundle initiated and insisting to cast a vote on me imo it is v weird most esp choosing someone who is inactive player is like having a hidden agenda and tryinf to save someone which made me think you and trundle are in one team)

- some newbie to decent players choose Zinnia as their vote as if they just letting it slip by. Reason why Im sticking my vote in Zinnia because she was vague at that time and ofc was supposedly cast a vote on you if only I had a time for that. it is my own choice ofc I dont usually go online during EoD because I'm sleeping that time.

Hello hello im currently working rn its morning here anyway you care to elaborate on this? I'm not sure if I'm following but as I said in my previous post and ofc im stating the obvious if i were in the mafia's shoes i wouldn't vote for Zinnia because its totally obvious and will be investigate on the in game next day.

The fact that

- you were on the spotlight in the short while and few people choose to ignore it is kinda weird and waited for someone else to have a suspision aside from you (Zinnia and Me. I believe Trundle initiated and insisting to cast a vote on me imo it is v weird most esp choosing someone who is inactive player is like having a hidden agenda and tryinf to save someone which made me think you and trundle are in one team)

- some newbie to decent players choose Zinnia as their vote as if they just letting it slip by. Reason why Im sticking my vote in Zinnia because she was vague at that time and ofc was supposedly cast a vote on you if only I had a time for that. it is my own choice ofc I dont usually go online during EoD because I'm sleeping that time.
Hey bestie I've missed you fr. Do you think that your wagon yesterday was a mafia oriented push bc I keep going in between on Trundle/Annika/radical

Trundle may as well hire me as his personal defense attorney at this point ffs...

If I'm being serious there's not a world in my mind where you and Trundle are teamed so I think any point on that is pure silliness. Your interactions on that page at EoD says as much. That being said I think the most likely scenario is that he just straight said the wrong thing and meant that unravel/zinnia were both town and he was going to be setup for failure. He was expressing uncertainty.

But sure, I'll concede that his comment about getting investigated isn't exactly the greatest thing to say.

I will say this much, I question how much Trundle realistically wanted to bus Unravel assuming they're w/w, because 1. he directly appealed to me to vote for unravel, 2. the unravel wagon picked up a lot of steam at the last minute, and 3. there was every perfect opportunity to shut up or suggest literally anyone else as a potential option if he didn't want to be on Zinnia's wagon.
ness that does it. you’ve lost reyn priveledges, where’s frosty

in all seriousness that’s what i was saying about zinnia (and maybe me?) suddenly getting a lot more votes last second like maf noticed they were losing a teammate. i am by no means confident on my unravel trundle theory as its just a hunch but its the best i got based on votes. fmpov i am the only town i know for sure so my world perspective is based on that which i think ur forgetting lmao

i dont think directly appealing is a specifically towny move based on certain users this game (secret ❤️) and i’m not gonna let go of one of my strongest wolf reads so easily as it’s basing a lot of my other ones rn. who else could you consider mafia? i’m pairing people up in my head rn

ness that does it. you’ve lost reyn priveledges, where’s frosty

in all seriousness that’s what i was saying about zinnia (and maybe me?) suddenly getting a lot more votes last second like maf noticed they were losing a teammate. i am by no means confident on my unravel trundle theory as its just a hunch but its the best i got based on votes. fmpov i am the only town i know for sure so my world perspective is based on that which i think ur forgetting lmao

i dont think directly appealing is a specifically towny move based on certain users this game (secret ❤️) and i’m not gonna let go of one of my strongest wolf reads so easily as it’s basing a lot of my other ones rn. who else could you consider mafia? i’m pairing people up in my head rn
This is so upsetting we had an alliance :(

can i get a reason on why you didn’t agree with the zinnia vote?

also i leave to go on a walk for two hours and already so much catch up holy cow

So when I saw the Zinnia vote was stewing I searched the thread find Zinnia only had 7 total posts in this thread. I looked at each of their posts directly to see if I got any weird vibes from them or thought anything seemed weird in terms of wording or context within the thread. I just didn't see anything I thought was suspicious personally, though that may be because I am a new player myself and I just don't see what more seasoned players might see or are looking for. But then again they were a vanilla town anyway so I don't know lol.

Hey bestie I've missed you fr. Do you think that your wagon yesterday was a mafia oriented push bc I keep going in between on Trundle/Annika/radical
As much as I dont wanna believe theyre mafia they made a decent reason their suspicions of me due to inactivity

i changed by my mind about TN4U as one of my townreads, their random entrance is weird as well i see more on trundle/tn4u/radical than with annika.

As much as I dont wanna believe theyre mafia they made a decent reason their suspicions of me due to inactivity

i changed by my mind about TN4U as one of my townreads, their random entrance is weird as well i see more on trundle/tn4u/radical than with annika.
hmm ok why radical

i think? other people have talked about radi but i dont remember you iirc

As much as I dont wanna believe theyre mafia they made a decent reason their suspicions of me due to inactivity ***but now looking at it. It felt like force as if there is a hidden agenda distraction

On mobile r. Smh

im ngl i dont vibe with your lack of interest in the motivations

yeah i would go as far as to say that if unravel flips red, trundle is cleared
i dont discard trundle/ribbit w/w that much, and the much i do is just because im not being able to worldbuild with wolf!trundle

like in general

Letting go of Betsy; I think realistically that the wolves box for me rn is within mog/TN4U/unravel/radical with maybe one of Betsy/Trundle suckering me. Probably one of the less talktive/inactives as well but I can only comment on that so much. I don't trust Betsy as much as other people seem to do so but I think I'm just basing this off vibes rather than substance.

I'm willing to let bygones be bygones for a bit btw, it's possible I'm doubling down for the sake of it at this point. Is Trundle really the path though? I personally can't see him as red.

Back