• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The "have you ever" game!

Oof;;, I’m sorry... all-nighters are pretty tough.. even more so since you’ve had them so many times. I hope you’re able to get more rest these days ^^

Kind of? Does it count if it was just 5 hours to stay at someplace?

Have you ever been overseas?

yes but not a lot of times

Have you ever felt like your going to die on a roller coaster?

I have read the whole book of Job. But that doesn't compare to my brother, who has actually read the entire bible.

Have you ever played an original NES?

Last edited:
Unfortunately, no. Would love to, though.

Have you ever changed your major in college (if you've been in college)?

Yes, I changed from Psychology to Animation. ^^’ Because as much as I wanted to become a psychologist, the mountains of study to get there isn’t for me at the moment (hopefully later on ^^) and I just wanted to draw.

Have you ever bought a book but never read it?

Yep, several times. Most books that I get myself I read though.

Have you ever been on TV?

Yes, as a result I had to clog one of my school's toilets with ramen noodles. I'm not even joking. I still feel bad about it ):

Have you ever owned a pet insect?

Yes, when I was like 3 I made my mom rescue a drowning beetle and kept it in a shoebox filled with grass until it died.

Have you ever failed a test?

Back