• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

The first gorilla villager I ever saw...

I saw Boone in CF, he's not THAT bad. I mean, compared to Violet...

Last edited:
I had him on WW. Not sure if it's because of the body or the crummy graphics but he doesn't look pretty bad there.

Boone is the best gorilla villager. c:

Boone is one cool gorilla, and so is Hans and Peewee. Violet on the other hand... *remembers her first gorilla encounter of this gal* H-Hulk...

xD Peewee was the first villager I ever TT out on. His blue butt is gross.

Last edited:
AI disgusts, Cesar disgusts me, Hans disgusts me, Peewee disgusts me, ROCKET IS THE WORST OF THEM ALL and finally, Violet disgusts me.

The only tolerable gorilla (that's not saying much) is Boone.

I think by now, anyone reading this will understand that Gorillas are my least favorite species, or most disliked. c:

Right now I have Hans and Ceasar in my town. I've had Ceasar in past AC games. I like both of them. Ceasar is the grumpy one but he's still cool

I just got Hans the other day. He came from my mums town. lol
I was a little surprised because I've been so busy working on my town, I barely noticed him moving in.
He looks a little sleepy.. xD

Last edited:
Back