The dreamy town of Pallet

The friendcode exchanger

Bells
August Birthstone (Peridot)
Cake
Pear (Fruit)
Mailbox
For several years I have been working on my acnl town called Pallet after I watched Chuggaconroy back in 2014 and it look's really good after all the hard work I put into it through the years.

I have many cute villagers as well like Maple and Pietro and Canberra but most importantly there are the dream houses and here is where things get interesting because each house is unique and some of them carry a story or various forms of symbolism and even references to things like religion or popular media but there is also some disturbing content to be found in some of these buildings.

It is up to you to figure out what the contents of each house are supposed to symbolise and also try telling me about it in this thread after visiting.

Also keep in mind some of these houses are not yet finished but they are starting to take shape and I am often looking for people that have items I do not.

Here is the dream code if you are interested in visiting the work of art and hard work that is my dream town of Pallet 7F00 0164 8CC2.

Last edited:
I just got done exploring your town. I was super intrigued by the design of the houses, and I loved the layout. I understood the symbolism, too. You did an excellent job. :D

Thank you for sharing your DA!

Last edited:
So what did you think of it?
SHEEP! anyway thank you for the beautiful temporary outfit. Fun fact what Shrunk is (Axlotl) is one of my favorite animals. Yeah I'm just gonna get dressed in front of Luna =p
YOU ALSO HAVE MAPLE! WE'RE TWINS! I have a horror story with Pietro but I won't get into that... I'm just gonna stop talking now but luv your town!:cool:

Last edited:
SHEEP! anyway thank you for the beautiful temporary outfit. Fun fact what Shrunk is (Axlotl) is one of my favorite animals. Yeah I'm just gonna get dressed in front of Luna =p
YOU ALSO HAVE MAPLE! WE'RE TWINS! I have a horror story with Pietro but I won't get into that... I'm just gonna stop talking now but luv your town!:cool:

Maple and flora are actually the only original villagers that I still have in my town to this day with Canberra being the oldest non starter villager still living there since 2014.

In terms of additions there a whole bunch of new things including some new patterns made by me and changes to the characters although I will not spoil what it is

Last edited:
I visited earlier today, the town is pretty and the houses pretty mysterious with the nurseries and dolls everywhere. I wouldn't trust those dolls...lol Didn't have the time to visit villagers. I enjoyed my visit :)

Back