• TBT World Championship is here! Put your gaming skills to the test in many different games either playable on Nintendo Switch or directly in your browser. For more information, get started in the new Welcome to The Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread, which will explain how to opt-in and join a team.

The Dream Suite

MayorHEZ

Bells
Hello all! I have been playing New Leaf for about 5 months now(I think). I've played pretty much everyday. I've done tons of public works projects and I have played with the Internet on, I even had visitors. But alas Isabelle hasn't fallen asleep. I've finished everything on Main Street except the Dream Suite. Help?

Well I'm stumped. Maybe try visiting someone else's town?

Last edited:
Are you sure you dint built it?
Are you sure it's not on your list?
Are you sure it's a pwp that you were building and just can't seem to find the gyroid

Are you sure you never saw Isabelle asleep ?

You also have to connect to the Internet at least once

Edit never mind I can't read. I'd email Nintendo

Last edited:
Hmmm I don't know... I restarted my town once and got the dream suite in the first week of me playing! Just visit the Town Hall regularly.

The only option here is that it is in your request list but you didn't build it yet. You will find Isabelle sleeping in the first two weeks of your mayorship and I don't think you can progress before waking her up.

That's so odd! I always find her sleeping within 1-2 weeks of starting a town. Maybe you don't go into the town hall very often?

Yeah i also found her the third day of my new town. Kinda odd thgh that u have not found her sleeping yet. I just went a lot. Jt about every tme id pass the town hall i would go inside and check,

Back