• The Bell Tree Fair 2024's closing ceremony is finally here! Event results, TBTer drawings, collectible reveal, quiz answers, art, stories, raffles, and more. You can find the six-part thread in the Bulletin Board! Thank you, everyone, for making our TBT birthday celebration so special!

The Dream Address Thread

Visit the beautiful island of Flandehuun, home of the world-famous
Dumb Boy Academy
DA-2194-1981-3439
*** Updated for 2021! ***

campus.jpg

Headmasters Beardo and Elvis have devoted their careers to the education of the laziest of the Lazy boys! Come wander around the beautiful campus, with four fully-fitted university buildings, Arts, Sciences, History and Services! Take in all the sights of Flandehuun, from the rowdy Gnome Fraternity House, Nu Omega Mu, to the Gamer's Boardwalk, from the magnificent Beach Hotel to the quiet, majestic Clifftop Chapel. Enjoy our many shops, taverns and seaside cafés, including the world-renowned Furbing's Department Store. And don't disturb the Ghost. I mean, don't worry, there's no Ghost. Definitely (still) no Ghost.
flandehuun.jpg

Last edited:
I finally have a dream address! Two of the houses aren't finished but overall I'm pretty happy with it. I time travel so I'm in July right now so everything is green and lush. I would love if someone could visit! My island is called Ocean Bay.

DA 8379-6611-6288
Thanks!

I've updated my island for a winter evening, and there's a light snow falling. With the way I've decorated, I think night is the best time to visit. As always, I'm constantly evolving, but I'd love to have some visitors.

Hemisphere: Northern
Theme: Natural with a few magical touches

DA- 0687-8566-2071

howdy y'all, i'm real excited to share my dream address here.

take a trip to clementine, a retro rustic town in the mountains. 🍊🌿
island map.jpg

disclaimer: i'm in the northern hemisphere and my dream address has been updated for spring

i hope you enjoy your time 💚

Last edited:
This isn't my DA but I thought it would be fun to post some interesting and amazing ones we come across. Here are two to start with. Share any you've come across too

This one looks like an Ikea store: 4337-1346-9533
This one is entirely a maze: 4052-7760-9555

My dream address is: DA-6004-8340-7267
5 star island! (not finished yet)
Feel free to look around Dewdrop ♡
feedback is appreciated
244C68BB-33BF-4F7E-91CD-78AD096BDB4B.jpeg
903D8B67-DF21-4EC7-8B07-A9F96B8CADB9.jpeg

welcome to this dream of the golden coast of gold coast!
I'm Pleased with how the island turned out and like to share it with you in hopes it will please you aswell!

DA-7773-0441-1377
Acnh Hi.jpg

Current view of pawpoint, still not 100% finished and I don’t think it will ever be 100% finished but hey come see what I’ve done so far

DA: 8133-9195-2039

Does anyone know of any addresses for dreams where the island is still in prologue phase or pre-terraform?
Post automatically merged:

My island is fairly plain but a lot of love went into it. I kept it as country/rural as possible while maintaining 5 stars.

View attachment 354968

I loved it! And your choice of town tune is wonderful 🥰

Really into all the rural looking towns right now.

Last edited:
My island is fairly plain but a lot of love went into it. I kept it as country/rural as possible while maintaining 5 stars.

View attachment 354968
Oh thank you to #JKDOS for prompting you to share lovely OPU. I particularly liked your layout for your villager houses, and the overall symmetry of your island. I’ve been doing a lot of thinking lately about going back to a more natural “untouched“ island look. (Can’t wait for spring! ) this was inspiring. thank you for sharing

Toured this today and loved it. Liked that you went with villagers you like and not just the more popular ones. I'm going for a rural look too so this may give me a few ideas. Thanks for uploading!

Island name: Valinor
Dream address: 9076-6427-2546

My island has been slowly evolving since launch, but I've always wanted to keep the focus on a natural/woodland theme. My map probably looks boring at first glance, because I haven't terraformed the land all that much - I was more interested in what I could create by working around the natural landscape! There's a heavy focus on trees and flowers, hopefully for a 'lost in the woods' sort of feel. You might even find a rundown old hotel lost in the woods, too, and some say it's haunted...

Anyway, feel free to come visit! I'll leave you with a photo of my rep's cosy little cabin. Feedback is much appreciated!

Evjzq8KVoAECoUD.jpeg

My island has had a massive update lately and its called Traverse. I've had this island for almost a year now and I put 3,000 hours into working on it (I know its a lot).

DA-9128-0640-8421

Island name: Valinor
Dream address: 9076-6427-2546

My island has been slowly evolving since launch, but I've always wanted to keep the focus on a natural/woodland theme. My map probably looks boring at first glance, because I haven't terraformed the land all that much - I was more interested in what I could create by working around the natural landscape! There's a heavy focus on trees and flowers, hopefully for a 'lost in the woods' sort of feel. You might even find a rundown old hotel lost in the woods, too, and some say it's haunted...

Anyway, feel free to come visit! I'll leave you with a photo of my rep's cosy little cabin. Feedback is much appreciated!

View attachment 359371

Wow... Your island is precious. You really have an eye for design. I love how you mesh items together. I admire your use of space. I love the openness of your island, yet you manage to make it feel woodsy and cozy. I usually don’t care for islands with so many varying sections/attractions, but each set you designed is so charming. Like the little theater behind the museum, the gym on the beach, how you fenced the bamboo around the cosmos showers.

You executed the haunted hotel wonderfully. Fantastic job making each room feel eerie, especially with the music choice.
And you manage to impress me even more with your home. Very welcoming colors. Every room is well designed, perfectly cluttered.

Just walking to the left of RS I was caught off guard because of the fortune cookie stand by Nook’s Cranny that was turned to its side. I’ve never seen it at that angle, it looked like a totally different item. I knew I was going to enjoy exploring your island at that point, lol. And I did enjoy it. Thoroughly. Well done!

Btw, your town tune sounds familiar. Is it a hymn?

recently updated mine
Gensokyo 4666-9734-2126

Looking for advice/ideas for a zen forest and a spooky graveyard and tomb/mausoleum

Wow... Your island is precious. You really have an eye for design. I love how you mesh items together. I admire your use of space. I love the openness of your island, yet you manage to make it feel woodsy and cozy. I usually don’t care for islands with so many varying sections/attractions, but each set you designed is so charming. Like the little theater behind the museum, the gym on the beach, how you fenced the bamboo around the cosmos showers.

You executed the haunted hotel wonderfully. Fantastic job making each room feel eerie, especially with the music choice.
And you manage to impress me even more with your home. Very welcoming colors. Every room is well designed, perfectly cluttered.

Just walking to the left of RS I was caught off guard because of the fortune cookie stand by Nook’s Cranny that was turned to its side. I’ve never seen it at that angle, it looked like a totally different item. I knew I was going to enjoy exploring your island at that point, lol. And I did enjoy it. Thoroughly. Well done!

Btw, your town tune sounds familiar. Is it a hymn?

Your kind words made me tear up! Thank you so much for taking the time to write this, it means so much. I'm so pleased you enjoyed your visit, and I really appreciate the feedback. Thanks again!

The town tune is actually based on 'Concerning Hobbits' from the Lord of the Rings soundtrack! The island name is a LOTR reference too — an homage to my New Leaf town, which was Hobbiton themed. :)

Back