• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Dream Address Thread

omg. thank you thank you! this means a lot because you noticed the things i have deliberately worked on. first i wanted it to be easy to navigate (this involved a lot of planning), second the different landmarks, third TY TRACK. i’d die if taeyong visited 😭 would‘ve been neat if you reached the time rv psycho was our island tune lmao but i changed it now.
but yeah after visiting a few dreams, i got lost quite often too 🤐 i’m not dissing them i know for some it’s a stylistic choice. if anything i’m influenced to make mine a bit more complex like idk after the dreams i felt mine’s basic but at the same time visitors would like the ease. now you said it, it makes me feel better about my layout.

either way might take me a while to move areas again. maybe when brewster gets a building.

of course!! i'm glad i was able to pick up on things you worked hard to plan, like clearly your work paid off 😊 yeah definitely! i think the cluttered, maze-like aesthetic looks really pretty, but i just prefer being able to easily navigate islands. i'll come back for another visit once you've completed all areas!

(also psycho as the island tune, iconic. wish i could've met her)

Dream Address: 6423-1687-6786
Island Name: Usagi
Villagers: Gaston, Ruby, Dotty, Claude, Genji, Nan, Mac, Deirdre, Lopez & Soleil
Hemisphere: North
Theme: Casual farm village​

View attachment 294286
View attachment 294327
View attachment 294328
View attachment 294329
View attachment 294330

Been wanting to visit your town since you posted some screenshots in a few threads :). I love it; it’s super cute and gorgeous! Very nice arrangement of the houses and furniture . :) Your house is really nicely decorated as well!

Been wanting to visit your town since you posted some screenshots in a few threads :). I love it; it’s super cute and gorgeous! Very nice arrangement of the houses and furniture . :) Your house is really nicely decorated as well!
Oh gosh this means a lot! Thanks for touring my island. :)

Aughisky
DA-7382-9919-1965

Sort of a half-forest, half-village type of thing. Work in Progress,
so if you have advice on what I should do with the unfinished areas
(especially the houses and the empty northwest section) let me know!​

EeiRashU0AA7dqQ

EeiRaslVAAA5pIl
EeiRasWU0AAk-FO

Maui
Dream Address: DA-8792-7299-0167

Still a work in progress (I debated on posting, since I don't have the creativity that I've seen in the islands I've visited so far. I haven't been to all on the this thread - but the ones I've visited, wow! You are all so talented and I am inspired! :love: )
Anyway, my island is in the Southern Hemisphere, and doesn't have a specific theme. We have a downtown area with the shops near Resident Services, a coffee shop named the lucky cat (be sure to tilt your camera up when you visit this area), a carousel, a little pizza restaurant & an Alice in Wonderland tea party. My house (pink house on Northwest cliffs) is almost finished and I'm pretty happy with it. The second character house on the beach still needs lots of work, but has a gift shop/art gallery, and a gym.
Suggestions/ criticisms welcome :)

DA-4351-7045-9186

Minimal terraforming was done so I could retain my island's original layout as much as possible. No real theme, but I have a bunch of neat areas/attractions, including a farm, a fair, a night club, a playground, a church, and more. Have fun! c:

Deilf Isle
I will likely update this, but here's a peek at my island. I guess it would be themed as cottagecore, although I trend to think of it as natural. Anyway, please poke about. Things are tucked away all around.

Oh, and please excuse the rock in front of the benches near the camp. I totally forgot about it until after I'd uploaded. >.<

I’m visiting your town right now and I really like how you used the different statues.

I can tell you put a lot of thought and effort into it :)

Reverie
DA-2786-1301-7060

Island rep: Mirae★
Northern Hemisphere
Current villagers: Bones, Flora, Goldie, Raymond, Fang, Judy, Genji, Stitches, Fuchsia, Daisy

I don’t really have a central theme, but I tried to keep it as natural as I could. My main focus was to give personalized spaces for each of my villagers 🥰 Very simple, not a lot of themed areas. It is currently filled with flowers and I don’t think I’ll ever be truly finished but happy with what I have so far! Always open to suggestions ☺

current map:
FE9B740E-836E-4545-B1C7-1FC721EA5430.jpeg

Fly over showing part of Bones/Stitches homes:
061647C2-9FDE-4EAE-AD5C-7A91D6F2A5F3.jpeg

Daisy sitting in her yard 💕 (oldish pic, been updated):
61DC0951-95F9-430F-AAAA-E5EBF391B69B.jpeg

My dream address: DA 6334-3277-9409
Hemisphere: Northern
Island Theme: Star Trek TNG’s Jean-Luc Picard (lol)
Island Rating: 5 stars
Island Name: LaBarre

B3467CCB-94DA-4568-B17F-2FF722C7CFCA.jpeg

My island has been called “extremely neatly structured” by some visitors and I guess it is. It has a lot of paths and also many trees and flowers and fences. (I love the simple wooden fences. lol) And I’ve made sure to not overload it with items. I’d love to have some dream visitors - if you like something about it or would like to know where I got some design always feel free to DM me!

Oat Island
(5 stars, still under construction)

DA: 4687-2874-4582
Island rep: Sach
Theme: Movies

Last edited:
Hey :)
I'm happy to share my hard worked island
DA - 3317-0563-4050

Its mostly a zen beach themed with some surprises.
i also have 1 cat for each persona if u wanna say hi :D
my main house is complete.

The cabin in the woods belongs to my second player but only the entrance room and the attic are completed.
since the house itself is kinda new.

There is also a secret zen garden that is hidden above the orchard inside the cedar trees.

Last edited:
Island name: Pacific
Dream Address: DA-3715-2304-1158
Hemisphere: Northern

Mostly done but top tier is a WIP as I’ve been inundated with flowers that now need to be moved around:)

Would love feedback overall and ideas for the top section. Am thinking a game arcade but open to ideas!

DA: 1220-2890-1489

Fortune Island: Still a WIP with Asian and natural themes intertwined together!

39A21072-099A-4659-A371-07FF2A74E5F2.jpeg

Last edited:
My Island’s name is BellFlower and I am LuluBelle
Animal crossing new horizons dream address ... My DA-7670–1020-0683
I am just having fun filling my island with everything I love ... my villager peeps are my favourites and I am having an absolute blast terraforming and landscaping!
One feature is particularly dear to me ... my memorial to my little dog, Lulu ... it’s coming up three yrs but I still miss her intensely 💔
I have placed a ladder, vaulting pole and wand and dive suit too on my beach area ... have fun exploring 😊
Here’s my map ... ps: Rory’s gotta go ... just waiting for him to ping 😄

7CC9680A-5598-403A-97A4-7254492C8A84.jpeg

Welcome to Revelation! I hope you enjoy the sights and attractions like the romantic dining area and wedding altar! (Recently updated) Feedback is always appreciated!

DA-7859-1952-3521

Attachments

• 20200805_010042.jpg
    20200805_010042.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 20
Hey :)
I'm happy to share my hard worked island
DA - 3317-0563-4050

Its mostly a zen beach themed with some surprises.
i also have 1 cat for each persona if u wanna say hi :D
my main house is complete.

The cabin in the woods belongs to my second player but only the entrance room and the attic are completed.
since the house itself is kinda new.

There is also a secret zen garden that is hidden above the orchard inside the cedar trees.
You have soooo many little hidden details I had to walk around twice lol I really love all the variety of flowers you used! Definitely very peaceful and relaxing ~

Aughisky
DA-7382-9919-1965

Sort of a half-forest, half-village type of thing. Work in Progress,
so if you have advice on what I should do with the unfinished areas
(especially the houses and the empty northwest section) let me know!​

EeiRashU0AA7dqQ

EeiRaslVAAA5pIl
EeiRasWU0AAk-FO
Oh.my.god!! I absolutely love your island!! Definitely gave me the inspiration I needed! I recently changed things on my island and I’m pretty unsatisfied, but now I have some great ideas ☺️

rsz_image.png

Briar Bay
DA: 4078-4536-9857
Island Rep:
Fae
Time Set: Sept. 2 @6:30pm, Light Rain
Villagers: Bianca, Beau, Marshal, Blanche, Chevre,
Tad, Molly, June, Deirdre, Fang
Themes: Simple&Cozy, Small Town, Mini Neighborhoods, Natural,
Tourism, Patrons of the Arts, A hint of Magic~
Note:
Don't forget to grab your ladder and welcome gifts at the bottom of resident services!
99% of the island doesn't require the Ladder, but there is one lil upper area you can't get to without it!

A word from our Resident Representative:
"We welcome tourists to come stay at our 5-star beachfront resort and spa
as well as any patrons of the arts to consider enrolling at our very own Briar Bay Art University!
As simple as our town may be, make sure to keep an eye out..
you may just stumble upon some secret areas connected to island lore of olde!"

- BRAIR BAY SPOTLIGHT -
A small sneak peak into the humble Briar Bay

rsz_rsz_dxd7nu9lxdap7emqd5wrcmur8nexa8qkvik0aqaaaabjru5erkjggg==.png
rsz_1rsz_cxngvsjtmi3o8r-p8-fuhjno6giqaaaabjru5erkjggg==.png
rsz_rsz_l-mg16qaaaabjru5erkjggg==-1.png

rsz_rsz_wfwbarbojiiywaaaabjru5erkjggg==.png
rsz_rsz_1arcl6kb-bcmlaaaaaelftksuqmcc.png
rsz_rsz_hwzghwaabr6saaaaaelftksuqmcc.png

Last edited:
Back