The Creative Idea Group (24 MEMBERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My only obstacle is to get enough people to join the group. It's an open group, open to everyone that is creative and/or has ideas for anything. And it's not popular right now.

Have you tried advertising?

Not like going around and making a whole bunch of threads and posts about the new group.

For instance, I'm promoting my new villager idea thread by putting the link to it in my signature.

I was thinking you could do something similar.

Have you tried advertising?

Not like going around and making a whole bunch of threads and posts about the new group.

For instance, I'm promoting my new villager idea thread by putting the link to it in my signature.

I was thinking you could do something similar.

I changed my user title to "Come Join my Group". I should also add more detail to my Creative Ideas Group in my sig.

I changed my user title to "Come Join my Group". I should also add more detail to my Creative Ideas Group in my sig.

That's the best way to promote your group without advertising it. I know that advertising anywhere else is against forum rules, but that's what sigs are for. ;)

That's the best way to promote your group without advertising it. I know that advertising anywhere else is against forum rules, but that's what sigs are for. ;)

I have an idea:

"Come join my Creative Ideas Group! We have cookies."

Actually, I need to come up with something else. We don't have any cookies, nor do we have cakes or drinks. Plus, that's an old advertisement.

I have an idea:

"Come join my Creative Ideas Group! We have cookies."

Actually, I need to come up with something else. We don't have any cookies, nor do we have cakes or drinks. Plus, that's an old advertisement.

Well, most people would probably say, "what's in it for me?" You could mention all the benefits of being in the group. You could even make milestones for people to reach or something like that. Something that will attract people.

I would like to join, I actually like making fan art (usually Nintendo related stuff). I would like to contribute in some way.

Alright! This group now has 10 members! We should be getting more attention now. Just 40 more to go.

We would finally be done with this if the next 40 members donated 1,000 TBT each.

Last edited:
I'd like to join!

Added!

Now I can just add people who request to join without replying to them. So if you post, your name gets added to the list.

Now we got 11 members, there are 39 to go. Remember, no donations required to enter.

While we wait, you may share some ideas for the next AC game or any game in general. You can also post your collectible ideas, TBT event ideas, or any other ideas in general. I may even share summaries of my ideas from my idea book.

Added!

Now I can just add people who request to join without replying to them. So if you post, your name gets added to the list.

Now we got 11 members, there are 39 to go. Remember, no donations required to enter.

While we wait, you may share some ideas for the next AC game or any game in general. You can also post your collectible ideas, TBT event ideas, or any other ideas in general. I may even share summaries of my ideas from my idea book.

Wow! I actually get to speculate upcoming video games!?

Wow! I actually get to speculate upcoming video games!?

Sharing what you want to see in the next game counts as an idea. So go right ahead and talk about what you want to see in the next Animal Crossing game. In this thread, it's not off-topic. It's on-topic, as we wait for more people to join.

Last edited:
This group actually sounds REALLY cool. I wanna join! (Not just because you were nice to me. This is a really neat idea!)

We're at 13 members now. If we can get more to join, we may get enough attention to receive larger donations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back