The Creative Idea Group (24 MEMBERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ill join but ill have to donate later :c im putting 108 tbt to in game items

Don't worry about the donations. You're in the club.

Now that we have five members, I will now edit the topic title, saying how many members this group has.

42 to 50 is still our target goal.

So who else wants to join? I still want to start the group through the group add-on.

Hopefully the amiibo update inspired more ideas from people who haven't joined my group.

I just need 41 more members to join.

I now need just 40,000 TBT. My group savings is currently 2,000 TBT. It's making progress.

I could also need help on organizing my group. If you make a donation greater than 6,000 TBT, I could consider you to be an executive of my group.

I now need just 40,000 TBT. My group savings is currently 2,000 TBT. It's making progress.

I could also need help on organizing my group. If you make a donation greater than 6,000 TBT, I could consider you to be an executive of my group.

If you get 50 members and each donates about 800 TBT then you should be set.

That's pretty much all I have though... looks like I'll never be an executive lol xD

If you get 50 members and each donates about 800 TBT then you should be set.

That's pretty much all I have though... looks like I'll never be an executive lol xD

Or maybe, I can get little to no more donations until I get to 50 members. Then, when I reach that mark, I would get enough publicity to get a donation to start the group.

My only obstacle is to get enough people to join the group. It's an open group, open to everyone that is creative and/or has ideas for anything. And it's not popular right now.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back