• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

The Chozo Ruins

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
We are so bringing this back, nobody try and stop me.

<big><big><big><big><big>The Chozo Ruins</big></big></big>
The MP:H Revival Thread</big></big><big><big>

- What is this?
The Chozo Ruins are the Fabio stamp of approval MP:H revival/discussion thread. You all know this is my favorite game, and I recently picked it back up. Remember the 'rival' and 'bounty list' days?

- Helpful links
Got any links you find useful? Post them here.

Fabio's Stuff:
Pretty much all of it was on the NSider, but here's what I can find. Also, all of my videos were deleted by the guy who stole me e-mail a while back.

Animation Skipping
Trace and the Judicator
Hatching a Deadly Kriken
Incubation Vault Map (PNG)
MP:H User Program 2 Download

Just to get this started off, here's my current stats:

The Cro
4 Star Hunter
Hunter of Choice: Noxus
Gold medal
Beaten game with 100%
Wi-Fi Record: 187 of 246
Wireless Record: 402 of 402
Connection History: 98.6%
Win Ratio: 90.9%
Win Streak: 436
Lucky Arena: Alinos Perch
Favorite Weapon: Imperialist
Headshot kills: 2743
Favorite Mode: Battle
BiPed kills: 4849
Alt-Form kills: 766
Kill streak: 166

Oh, and I'll be working on an MP:H User program 3.

I <3 the wifi for this game.

I should start playing again, but I might be too used to halo 3, CoD4, and Half-life controls D=

If anybody wants to play I'll give it a shot. But I haven't played this game in a while and was horrible at it to begin with, so don't expect a challenge.

:p

Back