• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

The Bell Tree World Championship Will Begin on May 18th 2024!

Which games are you interested in playing during The Bell Tree World Championship?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would participate, but my Discord device (my Android tablet) is unusable for me during the event, as I'll be in California for the duration of it and I cannot take my tablet with me. Most of my games for TBTWC (smash, pokemon scarvio, amogus, ACNH, Wonder and Splat3) are also located in Cali, so my only hope for participation is my Chromebook at my dad's, since I can access Discord there. Only problem- I forgot my password on Discord, so I can't make my account carry over to the Chromebook. And I know that a rule for the Discord integration is no duplicate accounts, so I can't create a new one and link it. So i'm kinda stuck in a problem that has no solutions. If anyone could help me, I'd gladly accept it. Also, I'm leaving for California on Thursday (probably), and I'll be unable to play anything until Saturday at the earliest, as I'll probably arrive in California on Friday night.

how exciting! tbtwc is one of my favorite events, so I'm happy to see its return after 3 years :)

that being said, my travel dates are exactly from may 18 to june 2 lol... but I still want to play or join sessions if I'm able. my usual time zone is GMT -4, but I will be in GMT +2 whilst traveling. should I change my time zone to GMT +2 when opting in then?
may a staff member let me know if I can do this? just want to make sure I’m not appearing to break any rules. thank you :)

Timezone-wise, I'll be in GMT -7 (PDT) during the event, as that's California's timezone. If I stayed in Arkansas, I would get GMT -5 (CDT). I'm still confused on how I'll solve my participation problem, as I want to participate, but my problem (outlined in my last post in this thread) has me stumped.

Amazing. Thank you. I’ll be a morale supporter once again it seems.

Spectating is always a thing so it’s still worth joining to cheer your team on even if you can’t play imo.

I joined on a whim last event not year lmao and didn’t play any games. All of my points came from cheering since I didn’t have WiFi. I can actually play this time around, so I’m excited for that.

I ended up getting into the Discord. The mistake ended up being on my end. So, I can now spectate games that I can’t play.

Last edited:
Only problem- I forgot my password on Discord, so I can't make my account carry over to the Chromebook.
I would just make a new password for your Discord. As long as you know the email it's connected to, it should be easy to log back in.
may a staff member let me know if I can do this? just want to make sure I’m not appearing to break any rules. thank you :)
Yeah, you're good.

I'm hoping my issue is solved soon, I really wanna participate
Is there anyway you can change your password? I changed mine last night to connect my Discord account since I'd forgotten mine. I barely used Discord despite having it and just kept myself logged in, so I never had to type in the password.

I would just make a new password for your Discord. As long as you know the email it's connected to, it should be easy to log back in.

Yeah, you're good.
Is there anyway you can change your password? I changed mine last night to connect my Discord account since I'd forgotten mine. I barely used Discord despite having it and just kept myself logged in, so I never had to type in the password.
I would change my password, but there's a problem: I (accidentally) factory reset my tablet soon after getting Discord/Twitch downloaded, and I had to change my email to get my stuff back. My accounts for the two apps remained intact, but I forgot the passwords. So I'm kinda stuck, unless I delete my discord account and rejoin with an entirely new one, which may just be my only option at this point.

I haven’t used Discord in forever, but I tried connecting the account just for spectating purposes.

View attachment 559676

I also received this message. Did I do something wrong here?
View attachment 559677
Do you have Discord DMs disabled from users who aren't friends with you? It isn't required to receive DMs from the bot, as it's just one of its features, but I assume that's why it sent you the notification. According to your profile, it did connect your accounts.

Do you have Discord DMs disabled from users who aren't friends with you? It isn't required to receive DMs from the bot, as it's just one of its features, but I assume that's why it sent you the notification. According to your profile, it did connect your accounts.
I think so. I remember adjusting my settings to only receiving messages from people who are my friend on Discord. The message just confused me, but it’s sorted now. I’m in the Discord server.

I am excited for all of you! I would love to join Mario Kart, but I work on that day. Good luck to all!

Just realized I forgot to bring my switch with me for the trip so won't be able to join in the fun until the 31st, but will wait in excitement for then!

I am excited for all of you! I would love to join Mario Kart, but I work on that day. Good luck to all!
The event runs for 2 weeks, from Saturday May 18th 2024 to Sunday June 2nd 2024. The schedule hasn't been finalized yet, but there will be multiple dates and times available for each game. Hopefully, one or more of them will work for you.

I am ready to participate once the event begins. I only got Mario Kart and Animal Crossing, but I wonder what’s in store.

At the same time, I have some advice about being on the teams. Once we all get assigned, everyone on the same team should be able to communicate with each other. Because there is no “i” in team. Your team name may have an “i” in it, but we gotta work together and show the team spirit if we want to win.

I tried to look how it looks like in the past event but got an "Oops"... Ah too bad. I thought it was a recurrent event but it's only the second?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back