Purple Hybrid Rose
Purple Hybrid Rose
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
Spring Sakura
ObLiGaToRy BaNnEr ChAnGe ThReAd!

Anyway yes, the banner is finally green again! Goodbye winter and hello again to my favorite season, spring! And that also means Animal Crossing New Horizons is 19 days away and my birthday is two months and four days away (and university graduation not long after)!

I?m so excited for this spring more than any other I can hardly contain myself! What are you most looking forward to this spring with the new game and website upgrade?

Me logging on this morning:
J1igb6m.gif

lol srsly though, excited for spring and everything new that comes with it!

Always such a refreshing change to see the banner green after so long. While I do like the autumn and winter themes, there's something nice about seeing it covered in lush grass again.

Yes- I finally got to see the forums ready for Spring! This is my first time being around for it. It's super nice.

it made me so happy to see it green and I'm way too excited for new horizons, I didn't realise how close it is until today

I was up late last night so when I refreshed the page from 11:59pm to 12:01am all of a sudden everything was green and I was like HECK YEAH BEGONE THOT WINTER

I can't wait to see the tree when it's pink again, that's always my favorite banner on this forum :blush:

The green is so lovely to see(This is my first time seeing the green banner as well) after all that white for so long. It'll be nice to see the other banners as well when the time comes.

Awesome! Glad to see the green colors are back again! As much as I love Winter and seeing the white, it brings me joy to see the spring colors again. :)

Also, I can't wait for New Horizons to come out this month! :D

I was up late last night so when I refreshed the page from 11:59pm to 12:01am all of a sudden everything was green and I was like HECK YEAH BEGONE THOT WINTER

This was me last night. It was a little bit shocking, but so exciting to refresh the page and suddenly see green again. I love spring!

I KNEW SOMETHING WAS DIFFERENT LAST NIGHT BUT I COULDN't put me finger on it

I?m sure gonna miss this tree... tbt 3.0 is teasing us with a new tree! Anyway, green is so pretty!

i was shocked to see the green banner when i logged i, but i audibly said ?yay!? so i definitely don?t mind the change ahah

perfect! i was kinda already getting tired of the white banner!

Last edited:
Spring is my favorite season and this year?s is bound to be particularly special!
Where I live everything has started blooming, the air is heavy with the scent of orange blossoms, and t-shirt weather is within reach. It made me smile to see the forum make the switch into the new season as well, and I can?t wait to find out what other surprises they spring on us ^^

Fun Fact: The trees on the TBT 2.0 banners is artwork from AC GCN and ACWW! It’s too bad it’ll be replaced by New Horizons artwork when 3.0 comes along.

Back