Bells
Switch
6152-3765-7901
Baby Chick Easter Egg
Sweetheart Easter Egg
Zipper Sakura
Dreamy Easter Egg
Spring Sakura
It's simple, make up a backstory for the person above you. You can make it about their username, avatar, whatevs. It doesn't have to be long.

Example:
alexa223 - this is her 223rd attempt at joining a forum. Finally, alexa223 was born.

That one was stupid but you get the idea.

Once a great rhinoceros roaming the African savanna, he struggles to come to terms with his new human body. To avoid absolute madness, he creates a persona out of the Animal Crossing character Hornsby, and makes his username a constant reminder of his true self. Every day in the mirror, he tells himself that he shall return in his true form, and propel Hornburg into an age of eternal enlightenment.

He once got criticized for taking his shiny chandelure in public, but it was so funny he quoted it in his sig.

Loves super mario 64 and probably grew up with it. And also likes changing profile pictures and signatures and few weeks.

Love these xD

Noah found a pupper walking around, and after yelling "GIMMIE DA PUPPER", the owner gave him the pupper out of fear and ran away, never to be seen again.

Here's my first attempt. XD

Alexa223 was walking in a forest one day where she suddenly found herself in a town filled with animals. She said "Oh my, what a wonderful town that was conveniently placed in the forest! Guess I'll have to move here now!"

Punchy wasn't sure what HP house he belonged to, but then he realized, he truly was a hufflepuff at heart.

Waddle Dees were questioning Kirby and interviewing him over the 1up. They don’t know how he obtained it, but they were going to find out. At all costs.

Love these xD

Noah found a pupper walking around, and after yelling "GIMMIE DA PUPPER", the owner gave him the pupper out of fear and ran away, never to be seen again.
OMG I LOVE THAT LOL. a lover of cowboy bebop, went to the store demanding cowboy bebop Merch. Then the manager said “this is the dollar store” and out of embarrassment, he went home and ordered it online.

Once there was a man and a dog. They travelled the world as hunting partners. They were so good at this that eventually, they had driven multiple species of birds to extinction. At the brink of starvation, the duo discovered a new land, Hyrule. The land was filled with Loftwings, so big they could be ridden by humans. Indeed, all seemed like it was going well. Until the man had tried shooting a Loftwing. He missed horribly, something the dog found hilarious. He laughed and laughed, but the man was not amused. After a vicious fight, they each went their separate ways. On May 8th 2018, the dog found a tree. Upon reaching it, he was picked up and forced into a basement. Now he spends his days playing meaningless games with other people, as all of them desperately search for a way out of this place.

You like to consume silver maple syrup and you collect and harvest them everyday from the trees. Chandelure almost caused a wildfire to one day but thankfully she didn?t. You hope that one day you?ll make a business selling the silver maple.

Last edited:
Once there was a man and a dog. They travelled the world as hunting partners. They were so good at this that eventually, they had driven multiple species of birds to extinction. At the brink of starvation, the duo discovered a new land, Hyrule. The land was filled with Loftwings, so big they could be ridden by humans. Indeed, all seemed like it was going well. Until the man had tried shooting a Loftwing. He missed horribly, something the dog found hilarious. He laughed and laughed, but the man was not amused. After a vicious fight, they each went their separate ways. On May 8th 2018, the dog found a tree. Upon reaching it, he was picked up and forced into a basement. Now he spends his days playing meaningless games with other people, as all of them desperately search for a way out of this place.

Literally the best paragraph I have ever read.

One day, and man. Boy? I don’t know, was staring at his clock, bored. Then all of a sudden it started glowing as soon as it turned midnight. He was fascinated. Then became the one we know today, The Clock Connoisseur.

Ninja’d oof.

When taking a nap. She dreamt of getting mail.

Last edited:
I already did your backstory, but I enjoyed this game enough to resurrect this thread.

He has been living with chandelure for nearly 20 years now. He turned maple syrup silver.

Used to live in A House. One day they were in the house's basement when they discovered a secret passageway. This passage would lead to a vast underground community where people's worthiness as human beings are measured on how many "posts" and "bells" they have under their name. Now he spends his days playing Just Dance and fighting to be the last person to post.

This person made a shocking discovery that is called maple silver. They showed it to the world and got rich really quick. That my friends is why they named themselves MapleSilver. (Yeah I got nothing pretty much. XD)

was born when a humble turtle shell fell into a vat of nuclear waste

Back