That's two more times than most of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
So... you guys probably know about my NP appearance in Vol. 213. Well... I appear yet again in Vol 214 in Pulse, correcting NP on their Diddy Kong Racing article. <3

If any of you don't believe me though (it doesn't say "Bulerias", it says Daniel V.), I can always take a picture of my email's Sent Folder. D:

When I was little, I once sent a "Trunks" (from DBZ) drawing.

They sent me a letter back saying it was going to be displayed in a Conference room.

Beat that.

Bulerias said:
So... you guys probably know about my NP appearance in Vol. 213. Well... I appear yet again in Vol 214 in Pulse, correcting NP on their Diddy Kong Racing article. <3
Thanks for rubbing that in my face >_< I always used to want to be in it :(. Well congrats.

@ Zero: You should go and try and find it :).

Bulerias said:
How did you appear in vol. 213?

Koehler said:
Bulerias said:
How did you appear in vol. 213?
Uhh, the Music Performed IN Zelda thing was my brother's and I idea... And we got in. But now I got into Vol 214 with my question.

I never tried submitting anything into Nintendo Power....

Frankly, I don't know much about NP itself. I only have a couple issues.

Congrats again, Bul!

I've never even touched an issue of Nintendo Power... so I'm not jealous. : D

and if it's that easy to get into, why bother being proud. >.>

Fabio said:
Yay for Bulerias. He has appeared in one of the most biased magazines of the 21st century.
If I remember correctly, you wanted to get into it SO bad at one point...

:p

I can't deny it, but I've changed my views. I still subscribe, but only for news, not for any reviews or virtually anything else whatsoever. I discovered 'Gameinformer'.

Fabio said:
I can't deny it, but I've changed my views. I still subscribe, but only for news, not for any reviews or virtually anything else whatsoever. I discovered 'Gameinformer'.
You don't need any of those.

:p

Game informer can be just as bias... it all depends on who's paying the bills.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back