• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

That villager you ignore for a while at HHD

Blacklist

Bells
Silver Mailbox
The villagers that you find outside nook's homes are homeless at the moment. But, ever had the villager that showed up quite often but you didn't give a crap and built another villager's house instead, but said animal was left homeless for a while, either because there was a cooler guy in town or the poor guy/girl looked like a monster?
Well, I had one of those villagers.
Muffy showed up 15 days ago for the first time (real days, not hhd days.) and naturally, I ignored her. But after that she was showing up a little too often, but I still ignored her. Only yesterday I built a house for the hopeless sheep that was Muffy. And, since 5-10 minutes is a day in HHD depending on how slow you build, imagine the uncountable days she had to stay there, being a beggar, sleeping in the streets.
I am also ignoring Olivia for now, but next time she appears, I build a house for her.

That's a terrible way to think of it! I am pretty sure they're saying when you talk to them that they are looking to move not that they're homeless on the street, that just makes me feel bad for neglecting Chops for as long as I did!

I left Pecan waiting outside for like a month in real days because I didn't feel like doing her request. When I finally built her a house I plotted it in the desert out of spite :p

I'll be ignoring Octavian (Which is my last one) until the AC:NL update arrives.

Back