• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

That one villager you couldn't function without...?

Today I found out it was Bob for me. lol I bought Amiibos and I was going to replace him because his house just doesn't fit, but then I kept looking at him as I was doing the others and just couldn't bring myself to get rid of him, I'm just so attached to him. I'll make his ugly house work in my town. lol

Lobo, the light of my life from the beginning lol
I've had him in every game and I don't plan on turning loose of him anytime soon : P

Carmen, my #1 fave villager! I adore her so much and she is my best friend! :giggle:

Carmen Festivale 2021.JPG

For me, it's Rolf and Rudy. They are the dynamic duo I need on my island, both are my all-time favorites for quite a while now. Besides them, I would also say Apple. She's that one Peppy villager I like the most and I would miss her if she's not around.

Hamphrey, for sure. There's just something about that little guy - so crotchety, but so unbelievably sweet and loyal. My partner hasn't played his character in months, but Hamphrey has never stopped sending him letters checking up on him. He's a true friend to everyone, and I just love him. He made me fall in love with crankies, after so many bad experiences with them on New Leaf!

Last edited:
For me it's Zucker.
I have some other favorite villagers but I feel my list of dreamies is slowly decreasing and I'm getting more open to experiencing other villager species.
But Zucker is my boy.
A close second is Sherb whom I've gotten oddly attached to even though he's a brand new character (plus the fact that I was lucky enough to acquire him naturally on a hybrid island of all places just made him all the more special).

Do you have a Number 1 Villager in the game that you just need to get ASAP/can't imagine playing the game without?
(photos appreciated as always) :)

View attachment 243632
OMG same Zucker has been one of my AC best-friends (other than Sprinkle) since like 2015

I wouldn't say I couldn't function without them, but I've had Kiki in most of my games (mostly by luck in the beginning) so I like to continue that tradition and it just got easier with the amiibo cards.

Its Molly. I REFUSE to let her go after I finally got her on my Campsite after 2 long painful months of looking for her.

Back