Yellow Cosmos
Red Cosmos
Pear (Fruit)
Orange (Fruit)
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Winter Mittens
Astral Inner Planet Floating Gold #10
So, I was having a good chat with my friends today about how much my town was annoying and they agree'd and we all decided we would either reset or relandscape.

The point is, have any of you got bored of your town yet? Be it villagers, landscape, how everything is layed out what ever! Just tell us and how you over came the issues!

I'm thinking of re landscaping and making it a unicorn paradise! Yay!

I haven't gotten bored with my town because some of my villagers are still blocking key spots that I want to build stuff in. D:< Plus, I don't have all the projects I want to build yet. Come on, suggest the Bell and Windmill already!

Sometimes I just get bored of the game and take a break for a week or a couple of days and then start playing it again.

Try finding that one villager you just LOVE or make a spot of your town the most gorgeous thing ever that keeps you inspired to play in your town. It doesn't hurt to re-landscape your entire town either. It is a fun project and way more fun and interesting to do than to just start a random new town, imo.

I'm happy with my town. It's a solid WIP town, but it's coming together very nicely.

I was reflecting on how beautiful my town looked just earlier today. It's still a work in progress - there are so many projects I want to build that haven't been requested yet.

I bounce back and forth between being satisfied with my town and feeling bored with it because I see the same town everyday. >u< It feels even worse when I encounter really pretty dream suites. I usually just try to relandscape/add new PWP whenever I get bored. I put way too much work into my town to reset because of certain annoyances. x:

I kind of just finished a massive overhaul of my towns design, so I'm not loosing interest yet. Plus, I'm TT'ing to cherry blossom season, so that will keep me in love with my town for a while <3

I restarted mostly because I can to hate my river layout and where I put my mayor house. Restarted and got the town I want and love it so much. Can't wait to fill it up!

I love my town. I've always loved it. If I ever get a little bored, I just re-landscape or change the patterns, the flowers, and the PWP's. I change decor by season or holiday too so I'm never too bored.

My current town is actually my second NL town. My first one I had for about a week but ended up deciding I hated my layout and just wasn't liking my villagers or anything, so I reset and found a layout I really love and have loved it since. I've had my current town for almost a month and it's almost completely landscaped and it's already a perfect town and I've just made an incredible amount of progress for the time being! I do often get bored of my villagers, excluding Tutu and Portia. I think I'm going to get another copy of the game and start a cycling town so I can get my dreamies. I don't want to TT for them in my main town, though, so it'll take a lot of time to cycle everyone out but that will also keep things interesting.

I love my town layout, but I did do a a lot of relandscaping. I lost a few villagers, and the new ones just built right where they pleased, so I demolished and rebuilt PWPs to better suit my town. I even got some new ideas after new spots opened up! Over all, I'm happy with my town, but it doesn't hurt to change things up a bit!

Last edited:
I just restarted my town in Jan and I already hate it again. I took everything down tonight and now I want to reset. UGH. I like the layout for the most part, which was the big problem with my first town, but I'm in a creativity block and I want to erase everything.

must... resist......

I've wanted to reset, but I don't want to risk starting everything over again (completing Museum, unlocking T&T Emporium, pay off mortgage etc.) One of my previous villagers was blocking my idea of building another bridge, but now that they're gone I can finally put a bridge there :D Been laying down paths, looking pretty good :3

Wow a lot of you aren't bored yet! I've spent hundreds of hours on mine and I'm just bored now!

I have the habit of resetting, no matter how much stuff I've unlocked, how many bells I have, how much time I spent getting dreamies, I reset.

But I'm quite happy with my current one, for now...

While I don't play in my first town as much I still love it. I have relandscaped the town about two times. I didn't really know what I wanted or what to do the first time. I ended up cutting every tree, digging every bush and lifting all paths and had a redo. I am much much happier with it now. Once I got things in place I made extra characters with theme houses to keep me busy and interested. One lives in a bakery, another in a haunted house.^^

With my second town I am having the same issues. I don't love it and I don't hate it. I finally thought of a cute idea to do last night and I think that will inspire me to love my town. I adore my villagers so I couldn't reset anyway.

A unicorn paradise sounds cute! I say go for it. Why not. ^^

I am thrilled with my original town, Cocoplum and wouldn't change a thing. So, I bought a new game and started a new town! I can't imagine ever changing Cocoplum and having this new town gives me a creative outlet and fresh ideas.

For now, I'm happy with it. I did reset to get this one though, but that was a couple of weeks ago I think.

Back