• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

That feeling when...

Kristen

robin enthusiast
Bells
Stitches
Camp Bell Tree 2023 Patch
Tasty Cake
Fossil Easter Egg
Light Blue Balloon
Cherry (Fruit)
Green Candy
Blue Candy
う
ど
you start up your Gamecube AC game and KK tells you this:

xirkEDch.jpg

Did you try taking out the memory card and putting it back in?

Yep, it didn't work. I then tried changing to using my brother's wii system and it acted as if I restarted my town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In the memory card settings it still shows as if my town is there.

I hope so, this was my original town. Thanks for trying to help ^_^

No problem c:
I lost my very first game cube carteridge in 2013 or so when I moved from Alaska to Tennessee..I had had it since like 2009 or so..it had my 2 years of ac data and 70 or so stars in super Mario sunshine :c
Plus a lot of other games ;-;

No problem c:
I lost my very first game cube carteridge in 2013 or so when I moved from Alaska to Tennessee..I had had it since like 2009 or so..it had my 2 years of ac data and 70 or so stars in super Mario sunshine :c
Plus a lot of other games ;-;

I'm so sorry ;-; Mine's about 9 years worth of data just gone so I know how you feel... It seems like Animal Crossing was not the only one to go. I lost Pokemon Colosseum and a few others... I would die if I lost my current Super Mario Sunshine data tbh ;-;

I could feel your pain. :'(
I am so very sorry :'(

I could feel my heart dropping when I saw the picture. I could never imagine how that felt. </3

Hopefully it'll work again later.

Keep trying! I used to sit there for hours with hopes my Gamecube would even work lol

I could feel my heart dropping when I saw the picture. I could never imagine how that felt. </3

Hopefully it'll work again later.

Thank you, I hope it will work :(

Keep trying! I used to sit there for hours with hopes my Gamecube would even work lol

I will try! Same tbh, the motor or whatever that spins the disc needs to be replaced, it rarely works anymore. I tend to use my Wii for Gamecube games now.

Back