Light Blue Balloon
Cherry (Fruit)
Green Candy
Blue Candy
う
ど
you start up your Gamecube AC game and KK tells you this:

xirkEDch.jpg

Did you try taking out the memory card and putting it back in?

Yep, it didn't work. I then tried changing to using my brother's wii system and it acted as if I restarted my town.

- - - Post Merge - - -

In the memory card settings it still shows as if my town is there.

I hope so, this was my original town. Thanks for trying to help ^_^

No problem c:
I lost my very first game cube carteridge in 2013 or so when I moved from Alaska to Tennessee..I had had it since like 2009 or so..it had my 2 years of ac data and 70 or so stars in super Mario sunshine :c
Plus a lot of other games ;-;

No problem c:
I lost my very first game cube carteridge in 2013 or so when I moved from Alaska to Tennessee..I had had it since like 2009 or so..it had my 2 years of ac data and 70 or so stars in super Mario sunshine :c
Plus a lot of other games ;-;

I'm so sorry ;-; Mine's about 9 years worth of data just gone so I know how you feel... It seems like Animal Crossing was not the only one to go. I lost Pokemon Colosseum and a few others... I would die if I lost my current Super Mario Sunshine data tbh ;-;

I could feel your pain. :'(
I am so very sorry :'(

I could feel my heart dropping when I saw the picture. I could never imagine how that felt. </3

Hopefully it'll work again later.

Keep trying! I used to sit there for hours with hopes my Gamecube would even work lol

I could feel my heart dropping when I saw the picture. I could never imagine how that felt. </3

Hopefully it'll work again later.

Thank you, I hope it will work :(

Keep trying! I used to sit there for hours with hopes my Gamecube would even work lol

I will try! Same tbh, the motor or whatever that spins the disc needs to be replaced, it rarely works anymore. I tend to use my Wii for Gamecube games now.

Back