Thank you! And a PSA.

Bells
Switch
1930-4077-2035
Yes, just wanted to thank everyone with helping me getting all those items in New Leaf. Be it hybrids, a single item, or several series I appreciate it all the same. :D I am sincerely grateful for all your help getting me all those items, especially those of you who dug through all your towns to help me get certain stuff... All the love to you! :)

It took me some time to get all the wishlist items, and while I might probably pop by threads now and then to buy some stuff I might miss, I will probably be less active and instead focus on doing my rooms, be it in the house for my mayor or the museum exhibits. Gonna be a fun time :D !

PSA:

- While I had a great time buying and trading, my friend list on the 3ds quickly filled up and in the end I had almost 50 people, so for natural reasons I had to remove some of you. Nothing personal, but if we only played once and you don't have the same name on TBT/know you other places, I might not have kept you. It wouldn't be sustainable having that many and I can always re-add you if we trade or play again. I kept some of you that are friends or people I regularly play/trade/buy with. Hope you guys understand. :)

Again, a huge thank you and maybe we'll play again.

Congratulations! and I was actually wondering if we could still get the chance to see you active in NL trading boards.
( ̄ε  ̄
Noooow I knew where, to expect finding you : looking forward to seeing the progress etc. in discussion boards! Hope you have fun building up, Sheila~

Last edited:
Haha, yeah there will always be some item I might or might not need but still need for cataloging if it makes sense :p

And yes, since you commented I kept both of your towns on my list since we played and traded a lot before and you're really nice :D

Thank you, and yes I hope I can post something if I'm less lazy setting up my 3ds to the laptop aha C:

Back