• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Thank you all <3

May I come? My FC is: 3781-0335-3454 (my listed 3DS FC is currently in the shop... again). Also, I have a petition, so long as I don't touch any of your items, may I speak to your villagers and get signatures? If not that's okay too.

Added everyone up to here and gates are open.

Can I come? My FC is: 3781-0335-3454 (my listed 3DS FC is currently in the shop... again). Also, I have a petition, so long as I don't touch any of your items, may I speak to your villagers and get signatures? If not that's okay too.

Sure :) as long as you don't mind everyone coming and going all the time. If you'd rather I can open my gates in my cycling town for you to do your petition in without the interruption.

Oh that would be awesome if you could open the cycling town, I'd still like to visit your town, I just figured I could kill two birds with one stone so to speak. Thank you!

Oh that would be awesome if you could open the cycling town, I'd still like to visit your town, I just figured I could kill two birds with one stone so to speak. Thank you!

Well I've added you on my cycling town, just add here - 3625-9940-8960
You are on my other ds too so feel free to visit both. I'll open the gates of the other town when I see you have added me. The town is called Novastar by the way.

I added you, but it still shows your addresses as provisional. I'll check again in a minute.

It shows the same on mine :/ I checked I've got the code right. Don't know what's wrong :S

- - - Post Merge - - -

Did you close the gates? I can't see any town

There is probably one lying somewhere in town so I'm going to look for it for you ^U^
Or it might be with another character which I can't check until everyone leaves.

Last edited:
No worries! My hinge on my 3DS broke and I got it fixed, but now my volume slider doesn't work, so it's back in the shop. I didn't change my sidebar one because I wasn't expecting to be without my 3DS for so long. :( On my way!

Back