• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

Texture of Cookies 🍪

MiniPocketWorld

🌺💦🏄💦🌺
Bells
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
Flimsy Watering Can
White Hyacinth
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Violet
Purple Violet
So, multiple people can make a sugar cookie or a chocolate chip cookie, and they come out different. Some may be crunchy, some may be chewy, some soft like a firm cake, some crispy but not crunchy. Some thin, some thick.

What textures do you like best?

I prefer chewy or soft cookies that are thick.

My mom likes thin, chewy in the middle and crispy edges.
(I mean really thin)

🧑‍🍳Fun fact:
Did you know the temperature of cookie dough before you put it in the oven can effect it's thickness?
To keep a thicker cookie, put your dough in the fridge while waiting for your cookie tray to be available for reloading with more dough!

Cookies are one of my favorite desserts so there's not many I don't like, but I think the thin/chewy texture is by far my favorite. I don't mind thicker, crunchy cookies either though.

I prefer chewy & soft cookies, thin or thick.

I like every sort of cookie honestly lol I don't mind any texture and like them all 🤍

I prefer soft personally, esspecially for peanut putter cookies. However you can necer go wrong with a good chunky, home made chocolate ship cookie ♡

Not a fan of hard cookies. Just not for me.

soft and chewy and usually thin cookies cause they’re slightly less filling to me so i can eat more of them

As long as it’s edible, I don’t care about the texture. The ingredients are what’s important. I don’t know what my oldest sibling puts in her cookies but they always give me heart burn. It must be the chocolate chips.

any consistency of a cookie is delicious to me as long as it isn’t still raw lol, but soft and/or chewy cookies are my favourite and the only ones i eat for the most part! crunchy cookies are delicious as well (especially chocolate chip), but they hurt my teeth and are more messy than softer, chewier cookies 😅

I prefer soft cookies; thin or thick are both good but thicker is the best. There are great harder or crispier cookies though, and sometimes they can be made even better with a little softening in milk.

Now I want cookies.

I like soft and chewy cookies the best. But! It has to be the perfect medium to hard and chewy. I don't want it too hard, but I don't want them too much like dough either. Its sometimes hard to achieve that perfect balance.

soft cookies are real cookies 😤 crispy and thin would just be a biscuit

All the cookies! 🍪 I don't really know though, I just think they're all ok? I don't have much of an opinion one way or another.

I like them the same way your mom likes them! Thin, crispy edges, chewy center. Mine always turn out kinda soft, thick and cakey and I don't like it.

Back