• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

Cycling Terah Cycling! [Boxes: Octavian (Auction up!)] ~ ONLINE

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have old signatures but there all on my old photobucket account which i forgot the password too i can quickly try to recover my account if u wanted

Wow Free Julian~ You're so generous! Wonderful cycling and good luck ;)

Heh, thanks! (I'm panning on starting fresh on the same save slot, so I want everyone who might be wanted to go to a good home, quickly. :3 (Btw, you still looking for Bud? Noticed him in your sig)

- - - Post Merge - - -

i have old signatures but there all on my old photobucket account which i forgot the password too i can quickly try to recover my account if u wanted

Nah, that's fine :3 I'll add you quickly and open my gates ^^ (Cycling info in signature :3)

Opening my gate :3

EDIT: Enjoy Julian! ^^

This is taking way longer than I anticipated, so unless I get any specific requests, I will be doing 2 more villager moving outs, then I'm going to reset. Please, do say if you are desperate for a villager I have! I want them to go to good homes, and I really don't want high tier ones to be voided!

- - - Post Merge - - -

Deirdre is in boxes (Auto-void)
The new villager is Camofrog (Auto-void)

- - - Post Merge - - -

Fauna is the new villager (The RNG doesn't want me to stop! D:)

Last edited:
Final villager move before I reset is Camofrog, who is auto-void. Until further notice, this thread will be closed. (I'll try to be back soon! :3)

I'm back! Finally got around to restarting my cycling town, so here I am! ^^ First post has been updated with the new villagers.
Oh, and Molly is in boxes :3

i'd love molly!! are you giving her away or auctioning? she's a huge dreamy of mine.

i'd love molly!! are you giving her away or auctioning? she's a huge dreamy of mine.

You can have her! I considered doing an auction, but I need to go to bed soon :p
I'll get you added, then I'll open my gate! (Amia from Terah)

Lurking for Colton. I hope he moves out sooner so I can adopt him <3

I'll just keep an eye on this post, then.

Can you tell me when do you usually cycle so I can be ready to adopt him if he wants to move out? Thanks!

I'll just keep an eye on this post, then.

Can you tell me when do you usually cycle so I can be ready to adopt him if he wants to move out? Thanks!

Well the times I cycle can vary, depending on the day and what I have to do, but tomorrow I should be cycling around 8am, 12pm and some other times (BST/British Summer Time) Sorry if that's not very specific!

It's OK, I might be there around those hours to see if Colton wants to move out, since i have to do university stuff in my laptop and I can see this thread from time totime.

Thanks again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back