Ten Facts About Your Town

LilyElizabeth

Bells
Small Mailbox
Post 10 random facts about your town!

I just thought it would be a fun thing to do if you're bored and it'll be cool to look through and see what makes each town unique :)

If you can't think of 10, just post as many as you can think of!

Last edited:
Facts about A place-

1. The name cam from my WW town. The turtle asked me where I was going, and I didn't know it was going to be a town name, so I said 'a place'
2. Cherries are my favorite fruit AND they grow in my town :blush:
3. Starters were Mitzi, Hamlet, Carmen, Spork and Croque ;)
4. I restarted my town when I first got the game because I had: Oranges as fruit, Retail too close to cliff, Tutu, Moose, Flora as villagers, too many ponds .-.
5. All my characters kept their original names :)
6. Let me think of more~

Facts about A place-

1. The name cam from my WW town. The turtle asked me where I was going, and I didn't know it was going to be a town name, so I said 'a place'

I love that it's called 'A Place'. I did a similar thing in Wild World, when he asked where I was going, I thought I'd be clever and put 'Nowhere'... so my town was called nowhere for a few years haha.

Oh and I love your starting villagers, that's a neat little bunch to begin with!

Facts about Redwall

1. The name came from a series of books called Redwall; the animals in the book have human characteristics like in Animal Crossing
2. The town Flag has a mouse silhouette in honor of the Redwall books
3. Redwall has space, western, medical, and egyptian museum exhibits
4. My town villagers are: Eunice, Sydney, Tangy, Mott, Angus, Annalise, Genji, Ankah, Cranston, and Katt
5. Redwalls native fruit is the cherry.
6. I only have one human character in Redwall
7. There is a donation set up to update the town hall
8. Gracie has visited 3 times
9. I am known as the "flower fan" of Redwall
10. Redwall has a tiny private beach

Facts about Parfait - forgot to add this is. Haha.

1. All of my villagers are blue, except for Tia
2. My town is sky themed
3. All of my characters' houses have the exact same exterior
4. Native fruit is pears
5. My bridges are in awkward spots due to villagers' houses Dx
6. There are no coconuts or bananas in my town
7. I messed up the placement of my mayor's house
8. My town was supposed to be lolita themed, hence the name of the town and characters

Last edited:
10 Things about Noveria:

1. I wanted my town to be a tribute to Mass Effect, which is one of my favorite video game series. Noveria was my favorite place in the original Mass Effect. I originally wanted to name the town "Afterlife," which was the bar/club on Omega in Mass Effect 2, but it was too long! D: Damn the 8 character limit!!

2. The current villagers are Drago, Peanut, Rhonda, Scoot, Tammy, Hippeux, Annalise, Buck, Rocco, and Katt.

3. The native fruit is a peach.

4. There are two human characters in Noveria: Adrianna, the mayor and Eliana, who I use for storage and my path pattern holder. I have a temporary 3rd human, but they're only around because I needed more storage for gift wrap...

5. There's a small private beach on the northeastern part of town.

6. Gracie has visited once.

7. The original 5 villagers of Noveria are Peanut, Drago, Annalise, Buck, and Rocco.

8. Only one character has moved since Adrianna became mayor on June 28th. Violet. (AND I'm HAPPY she's GONE!!!)

9. Besides bridges and not including Main Street, only four PWPs have been built in town: The Roost, Campsite, Fountain, and Illuminated Arch (will be completed tomorrow).

10. Both fossil and art exhibits in the museum are complete.

Last edited:
1. my first five villagers were roscoe, bella, puck, olivia and molly.
2. my native fruit is oranges.
3. the bridges are all vertical
4. retail is near the docks AND my house.
5. i use patterns for paths
6. i even have a path for my beach
7. all the female villagers on the top right of my map have a white picket fence (tutu, bree and tammy)
8. horses are the most common villager type i have
9. all my mice villagers are female.

Err...lets see...
1.) My town was originally (it still sort of is..) going to be dog/wolf themed, so I named it Woofkin, plus, it sounded cute.
2.) My native fruit is the butt- I mean Peach.
3.) The starting villagers in my town were Coco, Monique, Big Top, Cyrano and Bubbles.
4.) I happen to have an ongoing "path war" with my friend. We continue to top each other with better and better paths/landscaping, which is actually driving me insane competitively....(now I sound crazy xD)
5.) I have a second character in my town named Bjorn, based off of the the Hobbit character. He's a bear who lives in a cabin in the woods.
6.) It has right-side beach, planted with palm trees.
7.) The current villagers in my town are Teddy, Pietro, Cyrano, Monique, Wendy, Rolf, Erik, Henry, Rooney and Lobo c:
8.) I've *sadly* never had a perfect fruit grow in my town.
9.) I barely have any trees because of landscaping (which might contribute to #8 lol)
10.) And....Isabelle is truly the Mayor...I'm just a sad puppet.

Last edited:
  1. The town is named after Domina from The Legend of Mana video game.
  2. Its town tune is the theme song of the town it's based on.
  3. The town flag (currently) features the Rabite, a monster from the Mana series.
  4. Domina's native fruit is orange, though it currently has at least one tree for every fruit.
  5. There was a point in time when there were no orange trees in Domina due to a certain someone getting overzealous with an axe. Luckily, there were orange fruit on reserve, and the orange tree population was restored.
  6. Perhaps related to the above, Domina's mayor is currently rumoured to be a "stump maker"
  7. Domina has not had a snooty villager living in it since early July.
  8. The town hall, the town tree/plaza, a slope leading down to a beach, and the dock all lie almost exactly in one straight line.
  9. Of the town's current residents, one villager was recruited from the campsite, two were wittingly taken from other towns, and another moved in via StreetPass.
  10. Three of the villagers have their houses all neatly lined up in a row.

1) My town name is Moonhill. It isn't based on anything special and sadly I couldn't think of any original at the time. x.X
2) I have no "connection" to my villagers (IE I don't have favorites or dream neighbors), but even then I don't let them leave my town, except for 4 that will leave when I get their pics. I have all my original characters and no one has left yet.
3) I have three characters. Two are me and one is my mom. My mom never plays but I created her because I wanted more houses to make more rooms.
4) My town is fairy-tale themed but I never get Fairy Tale PWPs.
5) I don't have the bamboo. I have some seeds but I'm waiting to get the right PWP before planting them.
6) Landscaping is one of my town's mayor feats. People usually compliment my town and make me feel proud ^^;
7) I have a "residential area" where most buildings are in. In the future I hope all my neighbors get placed there.
8) I love my main path, but it is a pain to place and maintain because it has 11 tiles...
9) None of my trees are placed accidentally. I placed them all with a layout in mind and luckily it worked.
10) I have many flowers, particularly roses.

ten facts about termina.

1. the town name termina is based off the game majora's mask, my first and favourite Zelda game.
2. everyone who is a permanent resident are congregated in an area in the southeast portion of town.
3. the town flag is the clock in clock town also from majora's mask.
4. right now I have exactly one tree due to wip landscaping.
5. the town tune is the song of healing again from majora's mask.
6. ten villagers have moved out of termina so far.
7. i had reset for half an hour for this town's specifications.
8. the native fruit is apples.
9. diana is isolated from everyone else, living right next to the town hall because I didn't reset for her plot.
10. there are buried gyroids everywhere because I can't be bothered to dig them up.

1. The town name, Pokke, came from Monster Hunter.
2. My town tune is Wind Scene from Chrono Trigger. It sounds perfect. (CBGeA--AGecde-d-)
3. My town tune used to be Matoya's Cave from FF1... although you could not tell it from outside the editor.
4. I have seen Gracie twice this past month...
5. I did not buy any villagers... although I did receive some for free.
6. I need 15 more visitors to upgrade my train station.
7. I like to make my villagers either sound subservient, rude, or use out-of-date slang
8. I don't use paths or patterns to cover the ground.
9. I still need 5 of the 6 sculptures for the museum.
10. Mira moved into my town from someone's void and now lives in my yard.

Ten facts about Nova :)
1. Cherry is the native fruit
2. There are four ponds
3. The grass is circle-shaped
4. Only four villagers have moved out so far-Angus, Pietro, Hamlet, and Alice
5. No patterns are used on the grass
6. The first public works project was the campsite
7. The town tune has been changed 3 times
8. The museum has an almost completed the fossils exhibit
9. Currently there are 2 cats, 2 dogs, and 2 sheep living in Nova
10. Most neighbors live within a few steps of someone else

Last edited:
"1.) My town was originally (it still sort of is..) going to be dog/wolf themed, so I named it Woofkin, plus, it sounded cute."

Love that town name!

Here are my 10 facts.

1. The town fruit is the peach.
2. I was originally going to name my town "Peachville" but it didn't fit in the name box.
3. Most of my villagers are canine, with the exception of Rosie, Marshal, and Erik.
4. My town has a snowy forest theme.
5. My paths are lined with pink roses and white pansies to represent Madoka and Homura from Puella Magi Madoka Magica
6. I have way too many ponds and river in my town...
7. Nearly everyone lives in the right side of town.
8. Kakariko might stay with an eternal winter.
9. Town tune is the Pikmin theme
10. There's lots of pink everywhere :D

1) My town is called Hyrule after Hyrule. yeah i know where's my creativity at
2) Bamboo was like a disease and it spread and literally almost covered the whole entire town and my villagers were like suffocating in bamboo it was terrible they couldn't even get out of their houses. but it's fixed now ^-^
3) Considering how my town layout was set up, there's like another piece of land connected by bridges, and usually villagers move in down there. it's like a little neighborhood for them it's so cute~
4) i don't bother to lay out fancy paths and such because i suck
5) Around my campsite I planted trees so it seems like a little forest surrounding the campsite and it looks so cute.
6) umm blapojfeoigpswig
7) I decided to make the Roost even though I rarely go to it.
8) If you ever sit on the edge of the tree in the event plaza all the dates are screwed up because of how much i TT. it'll say like 7 different villagers moved in on one day.
9) My native fruit is apple. i don't know why but i always get that native fruit every single time i swear
10) Ruby is a forever villager and the only one that has stayed ever since I first started~

1. My town name is obvious where it comes from. (I have reread the books every summer since the first one came out)
2. This is in fact, my third town. I errored twice, due to my DS not liking me. Made me sad...
3. I used a pattern for my path, and realised after completing it.... I hate how my town looks.(So, I left it like it is.)
4. I try to keep my town a "traditional town" type theme.
5. I only have one of my dreamies, Bluebear.
6. Dont really like where I put my house, my neighbours decided to invade and move all my trees around it.
7. Upgraded my town hall, and think it looks silly now.
8. My event plaza is in a great spot!
9. My beaches have coconuts and bananas covering them.
10. Having a light up arch way, leading to the event plaza makes it look cute at night.

Last edited:
Newtopia

1.) Was originally going to be named Soleanna or Roanoke.
2.) Original villagers are Walker, Ribbot, Lucy, Ruby, and Timbra. Only Timbra and Walker are left. Only Timbra will stay forever.
3.) Tammy moved in the EXACT spot where Deirdre used to be. (Uchi replaces Uchi)
4.) The Mayor's house is located between the train tracks and the river in the northwest of town, with a waterfall and private beach off the cliff, viewable from the doorstep.
5.) The Mayor's best friend, Kyle, lives right behind the Mayor's place of work -- Town Hall.
6.) There are hardly any tress or bushes, but plenty of flowers. This is because Newtopia is awaiting more residents and PWPs before doing any serious landscaping.
7.) Has had the Beautiful Town ordinance since the day ordinances were available.
8.) Has a modern city theme, with plenty of modern PWPs and a concrete sidewalk path (from Nintendo) throughout the town. The are also drain grates and manholes.
9.) The Mayor arrived on June 9th, 2013.
10.) The south beach ramp leads directly to the dock.

These are more aesthetic facts, but whatever. This was fun!

10. Having a light up arch way, leading to the event plaza makes it look cute at night.
So do I!~

Last edited:
1. I like to make up stories and plots about the residents and the town itself. I have all kinds of headcanons about it.
2. Gracie has never once shown up and I do wish she would.
3. I'm planning on theming everything Fairy-Tale, and my next goal is to get a Fairy-Tale Bridge requested and built.
4. The town's called Dreamsie, chosen 'cause I liked the sound of the name.
5. I have an entire castle planned as my second house, a specific one from a book, but I've been forgetful and so far my second player hasn't even paid off his initial house loan yet.
6. My own house is pretty much a mess except my main room. I'm fond of that room.
7. One wing of the museum is going to be filled with music boxes. Preferably on mermaid tables, but Dreamsie's mayor is a bit of a lazy villager when it comes to tours. >_>
8. The flag really needs to be changed. I changed it when I first started and then forgot to do it again since.
9. The grass is circle-shaped so the snow will be starry. I'm really happy about this even though I didn't even know there were different grass types until a couple weeks ago.
10. Fang apparently told my friend that he pulls the strings in Dreamsie. I can assure you this is false. Isabelle, on the other hand...

1. I don't have an actual 'theme' for my town - I just put whatever I like in it and roll with it.
2. Three of my favorite villagers (who were also my first 3 favorites as well) live around me, forming a sort of "+" shape, with me being in the front, Julian in the back, Pashmina on the right, and Bonbon on the last.
3. Almost all of the houses are literally on the bottom portion of my map. The only exception to this is Benjamin's house, which is placed towards the top, right along the river and near the plaza.
4. A large space near ReTail is overrun with flowers, and is the only place in town with such a high number of them. (and no, it wasn't intentional)
5. My entire beach is lined with lovely coconut and banana trees, with the exception of my small, private beach located near the top of my map, right next to the sea waterfall.
6. I had a nice sideways bridge that fit frickin' perfectly on that little patch of land, but had to move it in order to allow paths to be placed in front of/behind it.
7. I have a little secluded picnic area set up near a cliff, with a view of my private beach, the waterfall, train tracks, and so on.
8. The native fruit is apples, but there are a couple of different (non-perfect) fruit trees scattered around the upper part of my town.
9. I'm the only Virgo in my town. There are also a lot of duplicates - i.e. 2 villagers with one sign, 2 with another, etc.
10. One little corner of the land in front of my campsite is missing a pattern, simply because one cannot be placed there. It bugs the heck out of me.

1. My town name is Westeros, named after the land in A Song of Ice and Fire/Game of Thrones. I wanted to be the One True Mayor of Westeros. I was going to make it Winterfell after the land the Stark's rule in the same series but it was too long.
2. My character name is Lily even though my name is Allie. It's a tradition - I've used this name ever since i could remember for anything and everything. I used it so much that my parents named my dog Lily. Also I was going to name my town Godric's Hollow and make her kinda like Lily Potter and have a mouse, a dog, a wolf, and a deer in my town to make it more harry potter themed but Godric's Hollow was too long to be my town name.
3. My original 5 were Goldie, Fang, Sterling, Naomi, and Sprinkle.
4. My current villagers are Goldie, Fang, Sterling, Sprinkle, Daisy, Winnie, Olivia, Pecan, Ken, and Fuschia.
5. I just recently reset my town, so I barely have any PWPs and no paths, but i'm working on it!
6. I have a private beach in the northeastern corner. It's very long!
7. My native fruit is the buttfruit, or peaches.
8. A lot of my villagers live in one concentrated area, which just so happens to be all around my house -.-
9. The first thing you will see when you walk into my town is a huge field of flowers. I have them strategically placed to produce hybrids!
10. I'm usually very good about getting the villagers i don't want to move out, yet Winnie hasn't even asked yet. -.-

Back