• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

**temporary HIATUS** 🍪 kookey bits 🍪 art shop (tbt & wishlist items)

Yes, sounds good! Please send tbt when you’re ready.

A few questions:
  1. Any expression in particular you’re looking for?
  2. Hair color I can tell is purple. What about eye color?
Just smiling is okay, and eye colour can be golden. I will send it now!

do you still have any slots open? i'd like to request if so, would 200 tbt for a halfbody be enough? ^^;

edit: i'll just go ahead and put my ref, let me know if i should send tbt!
(minor details: could you give her brown eyebrows and make the hair longer, like mid-back length, please?)

for expression and/or pose, the flourish emote would be nice!
If you're still open I'd like to offer~
This bab: https://sta.sh/22ge9yxt5l06?edit=1 (In the purple dress outfit) preferably fullbody for 350 TBT maybe?
Hey~ would you be willing to do a full body for 400tbt if this chicka? Thank you for considering!!

Thank you for your offers! I am full at the moment unfortunately. I can add you to my waitlist/pinglist if you guys want.

Let me think on the full body requests. 😓

Thank you for your offers! I am full at the moment unfortunately. I can add you to my waitlist/pinglist if you guys want.

yes please! I'll love to be on the ping list c:

please add me to your waitlist then, thank you! <3

Thanks so much!
Would 200 TBT work for a headshot?
As for expression hmm sleepy if that works? Or neutral/soft smiling like the in-game expression :)

I have a question, would you also draw villagers? like as a little plush im holding?

I can offer 200 tbt for a bust up of my islander without stitches
or 300 tbt with stitches? :3 let me know! and i'll send once you accept

islander ref

edit:
expression i want her face to have pls: here
its the 'intense' reaction in-game, i thought i had an in-game screenshot but cant find it ;-;

Last edited:
I have a question, would you also draw villagers? like as a little plush im holding?

I can offer 200 tbt for a bust up of my islander without stitches
or 300 tbt with stitches? :3 let me know! and i'll send once you accept

islander ref

edit:
expression i want her face to have pls: here
its the 'intense' reaction in-game, i thought i had an in-game screenshot but cant find it ;-;
Hello! Ty for the request!

For now, because I haven’t opened it to villagers yet, I’ll accept the 200 tbt for just your islander if that’s ok. (I’m also not sure a bust length drawing will give me enough space to draw a plush. It usually cuts off around the armpits.)

owo *Q* sorry my refs are super old (like in the 2000's)
lSMN71F.png
<- only is drawn by me =\
mary.jpg

tooaya.jpg

sakimi.jpg

chippumeimei.png

he has two bangs on side that's longer than rest of his hair. hair is usually messy since he doesn't brush them. dark blue hair and eyes. the second ref is the most accurate cloth that he usually wears. he does not smile.
I'm not sure.. 300tbt for waist up is ok? =3 I can add a bit more (just need to save 300 tbt)

Hello! Ty for the request!

For now, because I haven’t opened it to villagers yet, I’ll accept the 200 tbt for just your islander if that’s ok. (I’m also not sure a bust length drawing will give me enough space to draw a plush. It usually cuts off around the armpits.)
thats fine c: ill send you the 200 tbt for it now!

owo *Q* sorry my refs are super old (like in the 2000's)
lSMN71F.png
<- only is drawn by me =\
mary.jpg

tooaya.jpg

sakimi.jpg

chippumeimei.png

he has two bangs on side that's longer than rest of his hair. hair is usually messy since he doesn't brush them. dark blue hair and eyes. the second ref is the most accurate cloth that he usually wears. he does not smile.
I'm not sure.. 300tbt for waist up is ok? =3 I can add a bit more (just need to save 300 tbt)
I’m full at the moment, but I can add you to my waitlist if you’re interested in being messaged when I have a slot open up.

Back