Selling /[Temp Shop] ✪ POKEMON (Legends, Events, Shinies, Items, Services)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I reserve a perfect 6 IV shiny ditto as well as a Jirachi (The best IV you have available please)? Would 400 BTB suffice for both pokemon, let me know the details or if you think that isn't enough. I won't be able to trade till Thursday night so that'll give us time to talk about the price and details!

PS. I loveee Haikyuu!! x)

Could I reserve a perfect 6 IV shiny ditto as well as a Jirachi (The best IV you have available please)? Would 400 BTB suffice for both pokemon, let me know the details or if you think that isn't enough. I won't be able to trade till Thursday night so that'll give us time to talk about the price and details!

PS. I loveee Haikyuu!! x)

Yes, of course; I'll reserve a Ditto for you, as well as a Tanabata Jirachi (which is 5IV, with a spread of 31/X/31/31/31/31).
And 400 is a great price ;-]
I'll even throw in an extra item! What would you like? I'll have it attached to Jirachi.

Let me know when you're available to trade on Thursday, and in the meantime we can sort everything out via VM :-]

(Wow, always nice to see a Haikyuu fan! It's my favorite anime of the season, haha.)

^ 125 is a bit too low, I'd say.
If you want the male Bulbasaur, the total price will be 190TBT, but if you want the female Bulbasaur, the total price will be 170TBT.

Breakdown:
Yveltal is 30TBT
Bulbasaur is 60-80TBT (depending on the IV spread you choose)
Charmander is 80TBT

Last edited:
Without Bulbasaur, the total will be 110TBT :-]
Also, I can trade now; I'll register your FC and get the Pokemon ready. If you're not available for trading now, though, I'll be available tomorrow and we can arrange a time.

Quick bump!
I'll be available for the next two hours or so, for anyone who wants to buy a Pokemon :-]

BUMP
Again, I'll be available for most of the day (GMT-6/CST) for anyone who wants to buy a Pokemon :-]

bump to the top!!

The custom requests/projects on the waiting list will be finished soon! I'm awaiting Gamzee's reply and there's only 1 Vivillon left for me to collect for Shimmer :-]

I'll be available for the next few hours, so feel free to post asking for a Pokemon if you're interested! \o/

SHINY 5IV POKEMON
POKEMON SPECIES NAME; mawile | Gender: doesn't matter | Ball:i'm thinking of that heart ball but if you can't get that it doesn't matter| Nature: adamant | Ability: intimidate | EMs: speed, special defense |

SHINY 5IV POKEMON
POKEMON SPECIES NAME; spiritomb| Gender: doesn't matter | Ball: i was thinking of the moon ball but if you also can't get this it doesn't matter also | Nature: jolly | Ability: | EMs: special attack |

total; 150 or more, depends on you

SHINY 5IV POKEMON
POKEMON SPECIES NAME; mawile | Gender: doesn't matter | Ball:i'm thinking of that heart ball but if you can't get that it doesn't matter| Nature: adamant | Ability: intimidate | EMs: speed, special defense |

SHINY 5IV POKEMON
POKEMON SPECIES NAME; spiritomb| Gender: doesn't matter | Ball: i was thinking of the moon ball but if you also can't get this it doesn't matter also | Nature: jolly | Ability: | EMs: special attack |

total; 150 or more, depends on you

I can (mostly) do this!
For balls, I don't have a Love Ball Mawile so I'm unsure if I can breed that ball on it. In that case, I'll probably breed you a Mawile with a different matching ball (if you'd like).
As for Moon Ball on Spiritomb, I only have PokeBall Spiritomb, so I doubt I can get that either :-/
Furthermore, the only natures for Spiritomb that I have are Bold and Adamant. Jolly isn't possible, unfortunately. Would you be interested in Adamant instead?

If so, 150 for both is fine.

BY THE WAY, EMs means "egg moves". I probably should've made that clearer, haha. If you want to request them to be EV-trained, the spreads have to be listed separately. I'm guessing you want an EV spread of 252 Spe / 252 SpD on Mawile and 252 SpA on Spiritomb? o_o

Hello, derezzed!

I am interested in these two Pokemon of yours:

Cacnea [M] Lv.1
OT KB3 | ID 30053
Jolly | Water Absorb
No EVs | 31/31/31/XX/31/31
Moves: Poison Sting + Leer + Seed Bomb

Snorunt [M] Lv.1
OT Mathias | ID 40782
Modest | Moody
No EVs | 31/XX/31/XX/31/XX
Moves: Powder Snow + Leer + Spikes

I also have all of the berries you are looking for (Liechi, Ganlon, Apicot, Lansat, Starf, Micle, Enigma, Custap, Jaboca, Rowap) if you are still looking for those! Not sure how much the total would be, but please let me know (and if I did this correctly;; )!

Thank you!

Hey Hatori, I would totally be up for trading those shinies in exchange for your berries :-]
I think Cacnea for your Enigma, Micle, and Jaboca berries and then Snorunt for your Custap berry would be fair trades. Let me know if you're fine with that!

Since you're trading berries in exchange for the Pokemon, no TBT payment is needed ;-]

Hey Hatori, I would totally be up for trading those shinies in exchange for your berries :-]
I think Cacnea for your Enigma, Micle, and Jaboca berries and then Snorunt for your Custap berry would be fair trades. Let me know if you're fine with that!

Since you're trading berries in exchange for the Pokemon, no TBT payment is needed ;-]

Yeah, that sounds great ^^ I'm just hatching a few Pokemon and I'll have them hold onto the berries!

Thank you very much!

I can (mostly) do this!
For balls, I don't have a Love Ball Mawile so I'm unsure if I can breed that ball on it. In that case, I'll probably breed you a Mawile with a different matching ball (if you'd like).
As for Moon Ball on Spiritomb, I only have PokeBall Spiritomb, so I doubt I can get that either :-/
Furthermore, the only natures for Spiritomb that I have are Bold and Adamant. Jolly isn't possible, unfortunately. Would you be interested in Adamant instead?

If so, 150 for both is fine.

BY THE WAY, EMs means "egg moves". I probably should've made that clearer, haha. If you want to request them to be EV-trained, the spreads have to be listed separately. I'm guessing you want an EV spread of 252 Spe / 252 SpD on Mawile and 252 SpA on Spiritomb? o_o

Mmmmmm
Mmmmmmmmmmmm
Mmm!
Mm!
I can breed the spiritomb myself since I'm only interested in jolly
For the Mawile, yes.

^ That'll just be 80TBT then, I'll put you on the waiting list :-]

Also @Hatori, will respond to your VM soon. I got a bit distracted, haha.

UPDATE:

This will be the last day I'll be selling Pokemon (for now). I'll open this up again in the future but once this week is over I'll no longer be on break :-/

So just get your purchases in; even if you buy a Pokemon today that doesn't mean you have to receive it today.
[Also, to anyone on my waiting list (@Shimmer and @Gamzee) - I'll still be working on your projects even after I close this thread!]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back