Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Shredder's Revenge

Belle T

head thoughts, no empty
Bells
Those who have a huge soft spot for the retro TMNT games (NES games 1-3, and most prolifically, Turtles in Time), you're in for a real treat.

Turtles in Time lies somewhere in my top five favorite games of all time, so seeing the return of something in a very similar vein has me quite excited.

So hyped for this game! This pretty much looks to be everything I'd ever want from a Turtles-game. I loved TMNT back when I was a kid and I especially loved Turtles in Time so it's nice to see them back in the same style.

Also, Mikey's running animation is pure gold.

It looks great.

I just want a modern animated series with the style of that intro, though...especially with Mike Patton doing the theme.

I'll take an unlockable, playable Usagi Yujimbo please.

I am looking forward to this.

Classic TMNT was great, and I am happy that they are taking the tone of the classic series for the new game.

I just want a modern animated series with the style of that intro, though...especially with Mike Patton doing the theme.
I agree. I admit that I'm a tad biased towards the aesthetics of the 80's series, even though I concede to the actual show not aging particularly well. However, I honestly found pretty much every subsequent TMNT--while most of them aren't bad--to have quite unappealing art styles. Soemthing like the intro to this game would definitely be much more up my alley.

This looks awesome. The style kinda reminds me of the Scott Pilgrim game.

I remember playing a TMNT game on the Gamecube a very long time ago. It’s just a feint memory at this point. I don’t even remember the name. I really enjoyed it, though.

Back