TeeheeTiki
Hemisphere
South
Native Fruit
Pear
Native Flower
Lilies
@Dunquixote
Aw, thank you! A lot of it stems from my professional background; so I just kind of went ham on this and let this be my vacation for my brain, lol. I really appreciate your kindness and your enthusiasm for my nerdiness, haha. Don't regret anything, you can always start anywhere and have fun no matter what.

The only reason I took a picture of my map was because my brain works like an architect where I have to draft designs for terraforming. It seems like most people can just start hammering away on their islands with ease but I'm too mathematical for my own good.

newislanders.png

ColeRory.png

Found him while island hopping and decided to invite him. Currently have three lazies. I think Cole's the most intimidating.
Ejryt0AVkAATP45

Ejrytz7UYAIGMKR

Ejrytz9U0AAWBPx

Stares right into me.

ColeBanner.png

"You can tell me."

Meanwhile I wanted a jock villager and came across Rory. I must say he's quite as terrifying as Poncho.
EkGmPSQVkAEbQFe

Why would you even say that? Nightmare fuel.

EkV8PygU8AASgqY

That's quite a power move.

EkV9OcAU4AARMso

I do like his exterior a lot but his interior is..

EkV9OgAU8AA7GIi

coleface.png

newislanders.png

ColeRory.png

Found him while island hopping and decided to invite him. Currently have three lazies. I think Cole's the most intimidating.
Ejryt0AVkAATP45

Ejrytz7UYAIGMKR

Ejrytz9U0AAWBPx

Stares right into me.

ColeBanner.png

"You can tell me."

Meanwhile I wanted a jock villager and came across Rory. I must say he's quite as terrifying as Poncho.
EkGmPSQVkAEbQFe

Why would you even say that? Nightmare fuel.

EkV8PygU8AASgqY

That's quite a power move.

EkV9OcAU4AARMso

I do like his exterior a lot but his interior is..

EkV9OgAU8AA7GIi

coleface.png

I woke up early to give my cat her medicine and before going back to sleep I saw this post and omg this post made my day. I have kinda tuned out a lot of the dialogue, but seeing the way you captured both Cole and Rory made me see that there are ways to turn the dialogue into something humorous or at least when you are taking screenshots and are posting it in the journal. And the last image of your rep merged with Cole’s teeth and soul penetrating stare is so cute 😂😊 and funny at the same time. 👍👍👍 Can’t wait to see your next post. 😊

Keatonposter.png

Originally he wasn't going to get the boot but he ruined his house.
Then on top of that Julian gifted him a PINK baby romper. There was no going back.

Here's a very accurate screenshot what he did to his house.
Keaton.png

---
Keaton plays a lead role in an action movie
Ekk7ApiVoAE1sIB

He'd probably kill us all.

Keaton wants to be famous.. badly
Ekk6XXjUUAIIGbv

Norma and Sherb open a new cafe.

Ekk6XXyVgAAA88B

Ekk6XXUVMAAW_OM

Ekk6XXRUYAE3hT2

Chrissy.png

Chrissy now joins this terrible island.

Ekq0-5sUUAAosAM

Whoa calm down, you nutcase.

Ekq0-5fVMAAN52T

She contours all her cheeks.

Bounty_Increased.png

Sherb_Bounty.png

---
Case #1
EkUw468U8AEl_9z

I get it, we're all thinking it's the dino dookie. Yes I thought so too but..
EkUw46wU4AY1fwO

Either Sherb is trying to be Hamlet or he has another agenda.

Case #2
EkUw46-U0AIR5ca

EkUw46zVoAYZHbX

Looks like a normal sleep-walking case EXCEPT, my pear trees are near my makeshift graveyard.

Case #3
EkrXP7FVMAAvHKE

Been hanging around the pumpkin patch for a long time.
EkrXP7WVMAAQ01w

We carve faces into pumpkins. He might be practicing for something else.

🔪😨🔪
Sherb_flicker.gif

f1R1TyS.png

map_2.png

I'm a bit behind since I just took a small break from island journaling. Had irl work thwarting my luxury free time.

New areas added are:
B3 is pretty much done until I get a better "treasure" to drop in the temple. C4 might become a patchy water area for my black market. (wip) D2 is my permanent farm. E1/E2 is a small path to F1/F2 (wip). E5 got revamped to a better stinky fish market and gross food stalls.

note: I feel like so far no one really knows what my island looks like since I've been so secretive, lol. I just don't want to reveal all of it.

B3. Jungle Temple (anchor shaped)
a.k.a the three second temple run

En5l8qBUUAQle-r

Entrance to the area

En5l8p-VgAc4-gO

The bottom half of the anchor

En5l8p8VkAEJs-U

Night time mode

En5l8qJVQAUniQv

Sneak peek of the top half

C4. WIP Oasis Black Market
the next big project, I guess

En5lPrYUUAEaa-4

Not much happening here. Initially, I planned for Brewster and his mysterious building to be put here but I think the building idea might not be a thing. He'll either be an add-on or a smaller item. I'm just going to go on ahead with terraforming this area.
Anyway, I want this area to be pretty awful. I made some new mystery meat which is supposed to look foreign.
Some critters I want to display are the soft shell turtle, sunfish, any fish in the cylinder shaped tanks.
Ocean_Sunfish_NH_Furniture_Icon.png

lol

D2. The Farm
currently just pumpkins

En5m41nUUAEbN1W

This is a popular place for my villagers to sing or study in

E1-E2. Go Astray
EnoVAqlUcAMa1fU

Small patch of land I filled in

E5. Stinky Fish Market
revamped for the 50th time
En5lPrZUYAE_PwP

En5lPrQVQAc6SBc

En5lPrVUcAEER2i

This area will continuously be tweaked over time but I'm pretty happy with what I have so far. I made sure each stall can be played with which maybe isn't important to have but personally as a player, I've always liked to interact with environments in games. So if you happen to be on my island or one day get the dream address, make sure to play "pretend" at my stalls, lol.

That's all so far.​

Last edited:
Boney_Oasis_Title2.png

currently in progress
Eq9EGUdUUAE5gyR

Eq9EGUvU0AIucgM

Eq9EGUbUUAMh5nS

New Terraformed Area
Boney_Oasis.png
Boney_Oasis_Upclose.png
My goal was to create an organic oasis as most of my island has the man-made look. It turned out harder than I anticipated. In the end I gave up and maintained the carved land effect. It took me awhile to figure out what I wanted carved, I jumped through different ideas like fish bones or maybe like a pirate emblem.The organic element is the broken bones to at least add some variety and to stray away from a uniform look. The bones were to be connected by bridges however since trees cannot be planted near the front of the bridges, I opted for the land pads. As much as they are annoying to use, the small market decorated here won't interfere with visitors gameplay.

X. The Dock?
Eq9EGUYVgAAdZZ3

I'm not 100% sure if this will stay. It was merely an area to connect the player to the land here as I'm not keen on adding another bridge.
I'll have to see what happens here. I wish you could add a dock like what ACGC had for the pond.

Terraforming Woes
Map_Progress.png

This is my thought process of trying to create this design and how many tries it took for me to finally be satisfied.
Working on this area was quite a chore.

Oh my God, the whole "neck time" saga with Peewee and Rizzo is hilarious!
I love that you took it even further by actually having them go out on patrol! Excited for future updates, your island is one of my favorites to keep up with!

Wow, I love the looks of your island! And your posts are really funny 🤣
What's the font do you use for big texts in some posts? It's very nice.

@Mu~
Aw thanks! It's just a free font I found on those 1000 free font type of sites. The name currently escapes me and I'm not on my desktop rn.

Reactions: Mu~
Goodbye Rizzo!
EstARVOVkAQQGoU

He wasn't meant to be a permanent villager but I felt really torn on letting him go as I enjoyed his character and the story I sort of wrapped around him.

EoLnK3RUcAAgIOC

EoLnK3FVEAARBt3

EoLnK3MUYAA_Jqx

I made Norma and him a hot item because they always hung around each other. It amused me in bizarre way. Their first conversation was about Norma's dumb fruit song about pears and I insulted her because it was terrible. He defended her dumb song and that's how I created their "storyline".

EqYm81VVoAAZBKz

He was definitely fun to dress up and match with his ninja hood.

Eq9FXUOVoAA2T8F

Rizzo.png

Rizzo, no.

Rizzo's last performance

He really liked playing on the bamboo drums and so I made his last day playing a marimba ninja concert.

EstA2MAUYAAPVqs

EstA2MCU4AIwtHQ

EstA2L-VcAAEnFb

Maybe he'll come back one day.
EstARVMVkAMMx8t

EstARVgU4AIGF4G

Great. Thank you.

MyBirthday.png

March12.png

EwV1xgFVcAU6zBc

Not the villagers I expected unfortunately.
EwV1xftUUAIRxTq

EwV1xfuVoAU9Olb

EwV1xfQVcAEKp2w

I'm happy though in this outcome. (Peewee & Tiffany)

The Good Stuff
Ewae74JVgAMTIx-

Ewae75KUYAAGpRw

Ewae74uU8AM4ad1

Bounty_Increased.png

Pudge_Increased.png

So this little.. glutton decided to take 5 out of my 10 cupcakes and eat them. No screenshot because I was too much in shock on what happened. He's a monster. (I assume it's a dumb game bug but it's humorous and horrible at the same time. more reason to bully Pudge..)

March13.png

featuring Dunquixote, Licorice, Mick, NefariousKing and my colleague!
EwZrz-oVoAItl1b

EwZrz-vUcAQGaWn

Some island antics
EwZrcFAVEAMVYd2

A bunch of humans harassing visiting Reneigh.
EwZrcEnVEAIwgo9

waiting for the others
EwZrcEaVcAEIMoP

My red room or "debt collector" room as Licorice likes to put it, is very popular to visit. 🤔
EwZsNMJVgAAuvRE

aaand, I get trapped in a K.K. Slider concert against my will

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back