Toy Hammer
Coconut
Banana
Toy Hammer
Banana
Coconut
Page1-small.png

1.png

The mystery island I landed upon had trees filled with bell bags. It was a strange sight as there was only a select number of trees. Was this a natural phenomena? Or did someone plant these. I'm not quite sure myself.

2.png

I've come to the conclusion these were planted by someone. Who? It doesn't matter because the real issue is these trees can potentially harm the ecosystem. Luckily, I'm here! I'll just quickly chop them down..

3.png

By the way, have you ever noticed this rock and its strange shape? It looks like a poop! Such a peculiar shape. I wish I could extract this rock and take it with me. It would look great on my front lawn.

tiny_pics.png

Nothing but big bugs and a poop-shaped rock on this island.

last_image.png
Normally, there is nothing real special about these bottles and are usually filled with disappointment. I felt more inclined to open this one because it looked like it was crammed full of goodies.

Inside the bottle was:

Map.png

Oh! Is this an invitation to a vacation getaway or an unexplored adventure island? It even came with a map! But.. 19 days to reach the island?
That's 456 hours of Kapp'n sea shanties. Is it even possible to withstand his songs for that long? I'm excited for a new adventure but I can't help feel wary at the same time. Something feels ominous..

title.png

1.png

In the end, I decided to venture forth to this new island and brave the seas with Kapp'n. It was pretty terrible and I definitely contemplated throwing myself overboard many times. I don't know how I managed to survive this excruciating trip.

2.png
Finally, I've made it! My legs felt like jello as soon as I hit the boardwalk. I was ready for vacation until I was met with a grizzly sight to my left. It was quite horrific and I almost fell into it. However, Kapp'n had no reaction at all. Well, alright then.. I'll just chalk it up that it's just a movie prop. I mean.. right?

3.png

Stumbling off the boardwalk, I saw a welcoming scene; a perfect beach getaway! I really need this after that horror show behind me.

tinyphotos.png

This refreshing cocktail and a nice long nap will cover my trauma with Kapp'n.
Instead of sweet dreams, I had a nightmare of Boone constantly stalking me and questioning how many chin-ups I can do.

5.png

Enough of those shenanigans! It's time to finally explore this island and see what awaits me! Let's hope everything is amazing!

Title.png

01Farm.png

As I ran little north, I encountered a small farm with a somewhat odd-looking scarecrow. Is it meant to keep the islanders away or something else? Whatever the case is, it's clearly not working.

02Farm.png

By the way, I found a really nice branch to hold and make myself feel important with. Plus I can use it as a single use weapon by lobbing it at the attacker's head.

04Bar.png

I followed a narrow path which lead me to a rough and grimy looking building. I bet this is where the hardened sea-legged islanders lounge about. Do I fit that description too?

smallimages.png

On the beach was a snoozin' seagull. My best guess is he either wandered out in a drunken stupor or was thrown out. I do know he absolutely reeked and blocked my path. I tried jabbing him with my stick but he kept mumbling and I decided to leave this fool alone.

05BarInside.png

To my relief, there was no one in the bar! I'd imagine I'd get strange stares from the locals here. But boy, I'd love to hear the wild stories shared in this building. The only thing I found interesting were these fliers: fishbones They looked like to be an emblem or a logo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back