• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s one in the morning here and here I am lead paint staring at the clues like??? 😂 It’s been way too long since I’ve done this, I’m sooo rusty

question:
for the puzzle, since we’re not submitting in the redemption code box anymore, does it have to be in all caps again, and an exact sequence of words? if its staff controlling the guesses, will the answer possibilities be more lenient since we only have 3 guesses?

Good luck everyone! I hope everyone can get all the eggs they want 🤞🍀.

i’d love the galaxy egg but I’ll be honestly happy with pretty much any of the ones I don’t have 🙂. This is really exciting to see some old eggs that I’ve missed out on! Not sure if I’ll be able to find enough but I’m going to try my best 🙂.

I admit that I almost forgot about this event; I really am happy that I came on to check something since I honestly needed something to distract me. 🙂

I'm giving up on #3 and going to bed, I've looked everywhere for it. I know what the clue implies but I can't find any threads relating to it.

question:
for the puzzle, since we’re not submitting in the redemption code box anymore, does it have to be in all caps again, and an exact sequence of words? if its staff controlling the guesses, will the answer possibilities be more lenient since we only have 3 guesses?

Please refer to the Egg Types - Puzzle section in the OP:

For these eggs, you must submit a specific code, number, or word to receive them. Use the clue to work out your best guess and submit it by making a thread in the Puzzle Guess Submission board (click here). Input your guess and egg # into the fields. The thread's title and body can be anything. You may post up to three guesses per clue. Make a new thread for each one, but do not post more than three per clue. Currency will distributed for correct answers on Monday night, so you won't know if you submitted the correct answer until the very end. Misspellings will not be accepted, but certain translations and similar variations may be accepted. Do not publicly share or ask for information that helps solve puzzle clues.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back