• Guest, you are invited to participate in designing an upcoming community Balloon collectible for release in a future forum event! Click here for more details.
  • It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Twelfth Annual Easter Egg Hunt (Answers Posted!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1711783313665.png

1711783326971.png

Look at them! Omg beautiful. Why have I to choose between them? Give me more total possible currency 😭

Last edited:
Good morning? It’s 3am where I live…
Coming up 7:30AM here! Wide awake and ready to make lots of noise and cause trouble.

is there a deadline to pick which basket? i honestly cannot decide i want eggs from both baskets 😭
You can take your time.

View attachment 549330
View attachment 549331

Look at them! Omg beautiful. Why have I choose between them? Give me more total possible currency 😭
Remember you can pick up an extra three egg currency (or win an egg of your choice!) in TBT’s Fourth Egg Decorating Contest. It doesn't end until Sunday April 7th 2024, meaning you wouldn't even need to start working on an entry until you're finished hunting for eggs. 🥚

it's 1:30 am and I am a frustrated little man
Maybe frustrated little men should consider going to bed. The eggs will still be there in the morning - unless a snake eats them. 🐍

Judging by the egg baskets, the Nature Nuts basket looks better than the Party Animals basket, but I chose the Party Animals basket because of the Disco Ball Egg. I’ll get the Galaxy Egg if I win the Egg Decorating Contest (which has low odds).
If I had to pick I think I'd be leaning towards Nature Nuts. Although we split up the Pokémon eggs and I'm sad. The Pikachu Egg looks so lonely on his own in with the Party Animals. :(

I might just go pick him up and put him in the other basket with his friends...

When I get my Disco Ball Egg, I know exactly where it will go. It will go with the Flower Glow Wand I’ll get some time after the event.

Or 75 other people click on them first. :p
There is no limit to how many users can redeem an egg. I think you may be thinking about the bonus egg currency awarded at the end? If less than 76 people find a specific egg (e.g. Egg 4) then +1 bonus egg currency will be awarded to those that did find it. If more than 75 people click on an egg then the bonus is no longer attainable for anyone (not even the first 75 to find it). 🐰

Last edited:
Despite my chance of having a lay in, my body be like nah - up you get. I'm not totally tired or totally awake. Could be because I always wake up early in the morning for work now.
But I'm glad for that no.3 egg now. Now mr third egg, I know what you're implying, and I've looked in many possible places. But you're obvoisly wearing cameo or something, because you're not there. :) I will find you~

But for the puzzle? Nah. I will try TRY and figure something out to add but I hionestly dont know for this one anyways. :/

Not gonna lie, I’m kinda glad that there are no new eggs this year as it means I don’t have to spend too much of my TBT to acquire them since I have all the eggs that I wanted from this rerelease.

Thank you staff for the rerelease!
Same here. Despite having a lot of eggs, and some dreamies, most of the other eggs I am not interested in. I can't see myself excited for new eggs again.
It being a special year, we should be having the chance to get eggs we've missed in the past.

There is no limit to how many users can redeem an egg. I think you may be thinking about the bonus egg currency awarded at the end? If less than 76 people find a specific egg (e.g. Egg 4) then +1 bonus egg currency will be awarded to those that did find it. If more than 75 people click on an egg then the bonus is no longer attainable for anyone (not even the first 75 to find it). 🐰

Oooh this makes so much more sense! I guess it's time for me to sleep LOL, I was stressing out that it was time-limited.

My main aim for this event this year is to not get frustrated at myself for not figuring out the clues. It's.... not going well so far. 😅 Egg 3 seems like it should be simple but I just can't find anything!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back