TBT's Tenth Annual Easter Egg Hunt

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh man I'm not sure I'm a fan of the new puzzle redemption mechanisms. It was hard enough to guess answers and now ONLY 1 chance with misspellings counted as incorrect answers?? Oof this is gonna be a frustrating process to say the least.

Wait-
I shouldn't have been too hasty I just realized I misread the puzzle clue and I thought it said something else
Now I'm 99.99% sure I got it wrong because I misread it. Now after reading it carefully I'm pretty sure I know what it is now and I feel like it's more obvious then I think.

Clue #1 is still getting me man. I got the other 3, and I think I'm right on the money for #4, but gosh!!! I feel so close to that first egg and yet so,, so far.

By the way, thank you Merielle for the help with the community egg! Honestly man I didn't even know that page existed.

If anyone wants to work together in PM to find the eggs or wants help I don't mind collaborating.
I'm not on the forum much lately, though I can try to help where I can. 🐇

Good morning! 🦑

There are three more batches of eggs releasing today! Who is ready? :D

I'm going to take a quick moment here to address something. We do hear the concerns regarding the puzzle mechanic, but we hope you can all see the logic behind it. For those who genuinely don't understand it (versus simply not agreeing with it) then let me break it down for you. We have made the event as a whole significantly easier for the average TBT user with this structure (refer to Batch 1, which many of you have blitzed, as an example). Solo clues are intentionally the simplest, so that people working independently are not disadvantaged and can realistically earn most if not all of the fourteen solo eggs without putting 16hrs+ into the hunt this weekend. The community clues are more difficult but you are more or less guaranteed to walk away with all seven of them if you are following this thread. We had to change the puzzle type to keep any sense of competitiveness to the event - which, for a lot of seasoned egg hunters, has always been a big appeal to the egg hunt. The puzzles serve the purpose of separating those participating in the egg hunt casually—and those getting a free ride from their friends—from those who are playing competitively and are in it to win it. These eggs (combined with the 'first person to find it' bonus) are designed to directly influence which of you wins the event and walks away with the golden egg. Even if you aren't good at the puzzles, the structure of this event means you are still much more likely to earn more egg currency this year than you would have in previous years - and for significantly less effort to boot.

Reminder: if you are participating in this egg hunt then you also have access to Google and online dictionaries - just take the ~6 seconds to look up how to spell a word for your own peace of mind.

My body is regg- wait bowser!

Took a wild guess for #4 just now...probs wrong but at least i tried (tm) lol

I am totally lost with no 1 🥺 not even a clue with the puzzle. Got 3 which is something. I definitely need help 😂💜
Post automatically merged:

Yay! Got first clue 🎉 3 down one to go 🤞💜

Last edited:
All solved and puzzle submitted. 🍳
Number 3 had me running around more than it should have.

edit: Since I never commented on the actual collectibles this year. Gunning for spring bloom and either ladybug or fossil. I think this is the first time the most expensive egg has appealed to me during one of these. The green and yellow feels like Laudine read my mind when designing it.

How do i summit a guess?
For the solo clues, you have to find a specific page or place in the forum and click on the "egg" present. It doesn't always look like an egg (from past experiences). It can be an image, or text!

For the community clue, its the same thing! Only we can work together publicly on it. It has already been found, so just search this thread a bit and you should find the answer.

The puzzle clue is to be entered on the Private Contest and Event Submission Board, which is linked right there and in the opening post! It's pretty self-explanatory, but you put your answer in the box provided and make your title & body basically anything, as long as you mark the correct clue and put your answer in the right place!

Another fantastic event by the TBT Staff! Super excited about all these new designs, they all look really awesome! :D This goes to show that eggs continue to be some of the most collectible collectibles in the community. Found all the eggs so far, look forward to seeing what the next clues are...

I'm all ready for the next batch of clues—I've had a nice breakfast, gotten myself a warm cup of tea, and am currently basking in the deep sense of unease brought upon by Justin's new avatar. 🐰

Might give this a try if I have some spare time today or tomorrow :) From what I'm seeing I might have a hard time as a newcomer though 😅

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back