• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Second Egg Decorating Contest Winners!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Staff
Senior Moderator
Bells
Island
Vylbrand
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Sky Clouds Scenery
Orange Hybrid Rose
Gold Hybrid Rose
White Rose
White Rose
Golden Watering Can
goose-egg.png

TBT's Second Egg Decorating Contest ran between March 27th - April 4th 2021, where 135 people decorated a bird or craft egg (with the option to also design an egg cup or other holder) using paint and other craft supplies. The TBT staff team narrowed down the entries to a top ten and then the first, second, and third place winners were decided by a community poll that ran between April 9th - 16th 2021.

Thank you to everyone who participated in this contest by submitting entries and voting in the community poll. The results are in and here are the winners of our Second Egg Decorating Contest!

First place goes to Lancelot with 71 votes!
They have won a Gold Trophy collectible and an Easter Egg collectible of their choice.

first-place.png

Second place goes to skarmoury with 52 votes!
They have won a Silver Trophy collectible and an Easter Egg collectible of their choice.

second-place.png

Third place goes to Rosetti with 38 votes!
They have won a Bronze Trophy collectible and an Easter Egg collectible of their choice.

third-place.png

Now that our two-part Easter event has formally come to a close—congratulations again to Blink. for winning the Golden Egg in TBT's Ninth Annual Easter Egg Hunt!—we will be saying goodbye to our Easter backdrops today. However, our Easter event wasn't our only on-going activity! We are currently hosting a TBT bell and collectible giveaway for Animal Crossing's 20th Anniversary. You have until April 18th at 7:00 PM EDT to enter if you have not already done so - every single person who enters will win a prize!

Thank you again to everyone who participated in this contest and a big congratulations to our three winners! We will contact you directly concerning which Easter Egg collectible you wish to receive.

Congrats to the winners!
I hope you all enjoy your trophies and (digital) eggs, they're well deserved!

Also are the usernames supposed to be still blurred out on the winners images? Not trying to be annoying, just found it a bit weird they're still blurred outside the voting thread since it kind of removes artist credit from the actual images.

Congratulations to the winners!! You all did an amazing job on your eggs—and the same goes for the other finalists and contestants as well! ^^

Congrats to the winners! All the finalists were amazing and I wish they could all win haha It was a tough choice, but I did vote Lancelot- the creepy Zipper just made me giggle!

The same here! That small detail on top of just an overall well done design got my vote.

Congratulations to @Lancelot and @skarmoury - as well as to everyone who entered! 🥺 The entries this year were all so beautiful and outstanding!
congrats to @Lancelot and @skarmoury for having a monopoly on egg decorating contest wins. also, to @Rosetti too

now, while I have ya'lls attention, can I ask what egg you're each gonna have materialize into your inventory?

I chose a galaxy egg which will be immediately rehomed to my friend who has been after one for a LONG time 💖

Congratulations to the winners, all the eggs were so pretty! I had voted for the space shuttle egg because I loved the backdrop on the decoration.

Congratulations to all the winners!! Your entries were amazing and among my favorites :)

I just wanted to say that I was so happy to be chosen to be in the top 10 even if I only got 12 votes, I wasn't expecting it at all. It really made my entire easter a lot more special. Next year I'll be sure to try again!

The trophies have been distributed, and the two of you who already specified your chosen egg collectibles now have them in your inventories! Wonderful work to all of you and I hope everyone had a Happy Easter. 🐰

Congrats, well deserved wins!! I aspire to be as creative as y'all some day haha.

Also awww @ Rosetti giving their Galaxy Egg to a friend! That's so sweet and lovely to see! 💕

Congratulations to all three of you, great job. Also, congratulations again to everyone who didn't place in the top three but made it to the public poll, you all did awesome too. Lots of talented people on these forums and it's always nice to see what cool things people can create for these forum events.

Speaking of which, if anyone is interested in bottling their excess talent and selling it, let me know. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back