• It's coming back by popular demand! The Bell Tree World Championship! After three years, our grand gaming event will return on May 18th with ten Nintendo Switch games to play, both competitively and casually. Signups for the event are now open as explained in the new Bell Tree World Championship 2024 thread!

TBT's Halloween 2020 Event Starts This Weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When is it starting? 👻 will we have to wait for US time 🙃

It's event day! 👻
@dizzy bone, @Mairmalade, and I are already online and working on the final details while we wait for the rest of the team to wake-up and join us. 🦇

We hope you're excited! 🎃

Yaiii, im so excited, its my first time joining in an event and halloween is one on my fav seasonal events, so really excited. thank you very much for making this happen and your hard work :D

3C4935ED-6397-420F-BF30-42F1E6FAE349.gif

me waiting for the event to start

I hope so. He's locked himself in my pantry and has been making a lot of noise for days, but with any luck I'll coax him out before the festivities begin. 🎃
I am so hoping Wix graces us with his presence! I feel faint again.... *swoons*
Post automatically merged:

I have Oreos and paprika Pringles to hand. Maybe I should take a break and go on a snack run.

Today's work station:
I love your whole set up!

Love the deco, specially the lantern and the little pumpkin candle holder 🧡🎃!
I love your whole set up!
Thank you both! I usually have my tea on the left, so I've lifted the candleholder three times on autopilot now when going for a drink. If I disappear assume I've died through accidental candle poisoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back