• We're Celebrating Diversity on TBT! Join our new mini-event this month by making a 3D craft that represents what diversity and inclusivity mean to you. For your hard work, you'll receive a newly released villager collectible and the chance to win the latest addition to our plush series! See the Celebrating Diversity 2024 thread to get started.
  • Thanks for playing! The closing ceremony for TBT World Championship 2024 has been posted. Congratulations to the winning team, Squirtle Squad! Update: The Master Ball raffle winners have now been announced and rewards have been distributed. Time to spend your Arcade Tokens!

TBT’s Fourth Egg Decorating Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Egg.jpg

My attempt at making the Sakura Easter Egg. I didn't make it into art school if any of you were curious :cry:

Same, but hey, I know I won't win going in. I just need 1 more egg currency for the Galaxy Egg though, and you could get one of the ones that cost 3 egg currency. Worth submitting something anyway!
I suppose you are right! I still really want another chick egg 🐣. Once I get started I generally start to enjoy the process anyway :)

View attachment 551953
I Made a typical Dutch Delftsblauw egg based on the know Delfts blue artstyle.

A little homage to my homeland which I have been missing a bit lately 🥲

I just want to say that the photographic presentation and the egg design looked amazing, I love the intricate details in the egg painting!

I'm a big fan of chocolate chip cookies but I'm afraid I can't possibly justify those as being craft materials, unfortunately. You're welcome to submit a new entry in a new post.
Just to be clear, I didn't actually use any cookies when I made that cookies - I used other materials that I ground up in order to make the egg, and it just kinda looked cookie-like so I went ahead with saying that.

I have done a new egg anyway.

IMG_4621.jpg

organ egg🫀

5516A26F-18C3-4717-83D7-AEE51A760B95 (1).jpeg

whatever it is, it's necessary for important processes in your body! including this weird holder i made out of clay.​

not this being the first thing i thought of after not being able to do pressed flowers lmao... can you tell im not very creative?😵‍💫 i used acrylic paints, water colors, glitter pens, glitter, a bunch of varnish and clay
8978AF5E-B2C7-432D-BC59-1385A6027ED5 (1).jpeg

D92A9218-3F28-4965-8A9B-F2D66B5482E8 (1).jpeg

my egg based on egghead from the funghi/nameko gardening games!
6221118fWWEsEXO.jpg

egghead from the game. I wanted to make the limbs but I don't have clay
1712434541521.png

name card
6221050MuLbvWj4.jpg

my roomate's fish egg, we named him gilbert
6221134Z45VaANS.jpg

turned them into egg salad
62211561T0WUiz1.jpg

Attachments

• 6221118fWWEsEXO.jpg
    6221118fWWEsEXO.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 3
organ egg🫀

View attachment 552018

whatever it is, it's necessary for important processes in your body! including this weird holder i made out of clay.​

not this being the first thing i thought of after not being able to do pressed flowers lmao... can you tell im not very creative?😵‍💫 i used acrylic paints, water colors, glitter pens, glitter, a bunch of varnish and clay
View attachment 552020
View attachment 552021

I want to squeeze it

also, "im not very creative". why do you lie to our faces like this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back