• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's First Egg Decorating Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaaaay I got my hands on that beautiful Nightmare egg!
For the first time I'm actually kinda proud of my lineup heh

Yay - Nightmare Eggs! Your line up looks great! An Ancient Candle would look cool with it too.

Yay - Nightmare Eggs! Your line up looks great! An Ancient Candle would look cool with it too.

I'm actually deeply thinking about getting one! It'll really fit my lineup!
But first of all I'd like to get my hands on a purple bat potion. Now THAT'll look great!

tysm for the entry eggs im so happy i managed to get my dreamy egg even tho i was 45 mins late :,D

But first of all I'd like to get my hands on a purple bat potion. Now THAT'll look great!

Oh yeah - the Bat Potion will look great! I hope you can both the Ancient Candle & the Bat Potion.

Speaking of spooky stuff, I suspect that the Nightmare Egg will be a Halloween collectible you can get at the shop, just like the Frost Egg.

Hihi!~ I'll send you an ancient candle for your line up for free <3 Would you like a message for it? c:

Hihi!~ I'll send you an ancient candle for your line up for free <3 Would you like a message for it? c:

Oh ;;;;;;;; that's so sweet of you jdlfk you really don't have to!!!!!!!!!
um why not! just let your imagination flow if you want!

That's so generous of you to send Hat' an Ancient Candle! It's kind people like you who make The Bell Tree the awesome forum that it is.

That's so generous of you to send Hat' an Ancient Candle! It's kind people like you who make The Bell Tree the awesome forum that it is.
Haha it was my pleasure :> I like giving away spare collectibles to those who really want it for their line up <3

if I manage to make it past nominations here, I'll only hope dreamy eggs stay in stock for as long as they have this time

Good luck Lambda!! Your entry was awesome! cx I'm hoping I make it as well so I can buy another ditto and pikmin egg for my line up huhu

thanks for the extra eggs!!
and same lol, if i do make it past nominations (though with all the great entries, im doubtful), i can only pray the nightmare egg would be restocked. :')

btw how many would be nominated? i vaguely remember reading 10 people but i can't remember if i did read it or i was just imagining.

ill be honest i dont even know what egg(s) im saving for lol

i really want pikmin and a zipper sakura but if i end up with enough for more then hey

actually on that note, since I want to be sure I'm thinking this right (95% sure I am, but confirmation would be great)

if I wanted a lineup to display items left to right as a, b, I'd want to add the items to the cart in order of b, a and checkout, right?

Last edited:
Thank you for distributing the eggs! Loving my Ditto with my Nightmare!

actually on that note, since I want to be sure I'm thinking this right (95% sure I am, but confirmation would be great)

if I wanted a lineup to display items left to right as a, b, I'd want to add the items to the cart in order of b, a and checkout, right?

Correct!

Honestly the cart is so weird sometimes that I would just buy individually if you need to be certain of the order.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back