• Happy Earth Week! TBT is hosting a series of nature-based mini-events through April 28th. Breed flower hybrids by organizing your collectible lineup, enter our nature photography contest, purchase historically dated scenery collectibles, and earn bells around the site! Read more in the Earth Week and photography contest threads.

TBT's First Egg Decorating Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.
In less than an hour, here's coming my Pastel Disco Ball Egg. If i'm nominated, then I'll get a Happy Ditto Egg and a Zipper Sakura!

Hey guys, just want to clarify that nominations are not finished and won't be released today! I only said that the entry prize eggs would be distributed but I'm worried a few of you misunderstood me haha.

I'm gonna blame tina for this misunderstanding then, just because

They will be sent separately because it's easier for us that way. However it's likely they will arrive close together.

Last edited:
Decisions, decisions! If I get nominated I have enough for another 10 Egg collectible..

Who's going to wait for the nominations? :) I can't decide!

Please do not make us lock the thread over this. Constructive feedback about time zones are welcome of course, but the discussion has been had numerous times and can only be repeated so many times before it can feel overly repetitive to other users. Also, the same applies in reverse, so please do not ridicule other users for providing said feedback which they are entitled to say. (even if I may not agree!)

Note that time zones are always considered when setting times and this time was already picked in careful consideration of that. I personally do not consider 11PM or 12AM to be unreasonable when it could be much later. 6PM EDT is actually a careful compromise between offering a time later in the day for the west coast of North America while still considering Europe. A better time for everyone in North America would actually be 9PM EDT, but we picked an earlier time intentionally to keep Europe in mind.

I?m sorry for starting this lol I?m gonna be awake till like 4am so I don?t care

Hey guys, just want to clarify that nominations are not finished and won't be released today! I only said that the entry prize eggs would be distributed but I'm worried a few of you misunderstood me haha.

Ah, so the ten people getting four extra eggs won't be getting them yet? Good to know. Thanks. :)

Ah, so the ten people getting four extra eggs won't be getting them yet? Good to know. Thanks. :)

Yeah, that will come a bit later when we get the public voting up for the final winner. And it could be more than ten people by the way! Almost certainly to be honest, there are WAY too many good entries. :(

Yeah, that will come a bit later when we get the public voting up for the final winner. And it could be more than ten people by the way! Almost certainly to be honest, there are WAY too many good entries. :(

ain't that the truth, and I've only seen the publicly posted ones

curious though, are these nominations decided on by all the staff selecting their favorites or whatever, or just tina?

Yay, thanks staff for the entry rewards :) The cat/egg's in the bag!
*yawns* goodnight everyone :)

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to get a Pastel Disco Ball!

I could have held on for a Nightmare Egg if I was nominated, but I wanted to grab the Disco Ball before it was sold out. (Yes, there'd be more restocks, but still.)

Last edited:
They're out! Please post in Contact the Staff if you did not receive yours and we'll sort it out for you.

Thank you for the entry eggs! I was able to get my gorgeous Nightmare Egg & I'm so happy! Thank you for both events (especially this one ;) ) & for everything you do for us!

<-------- I love my Nightmare EGG!

Yaaaay I got my hands on that beautiful Nightmare egg!
For the first time I'm actually kinda proud of my lineup heh

Oops I thought it was over already. There are so many cool eggs, of course it will take longer.

I don't see it on your lineup...

That's because I want to display my Pastel Disco Ball egg, but I do have it:

vDsChnm.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back